ATTN: Board Leaders

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
ATTN: Board Leaders
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 2:10pm

With my first PG others in the group did a board baby shower.  were 1 person collected the names, addresses, gendre, nursery theme etc  and drew out of a hat  who they were suppose to do a 'Secret Santa' type baby shower... has any of you thought about this?

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 6:41pm
We did this on one of my past boards as well but I know there were some people who signed up and sent their gifts but never got one in return. I'm open to the idea since this board is a lot smaller so depending on how many responses there are, we can decide from there. :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 3:23pm
Yeah, one of my previous boards did this too and we had the same problem! People didn't get gifts in return.
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 5:12pm

My son's board still does this. Actually we just did a mama exchange a few weeks ago. Four years together so we know each other pretty well.  :smileyhappy:

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 6:42pm
I'm open to the idea if people want to do it. We could just ask if someone wanted to volunteer to lead it, it wouldn't necessarily have to be one of the CL's leading it if someone else is really passionate about getting it going. I would hope with us being a smaller board that hopefully we wouldn't have any problems with anyone not getting their gift, but I guess you never know.

Photobucket