CL on the DL

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
CL on the DL
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 3:19pm

I took an ad out on CL last weekend.  It said “bi-male looking for another bi-male for fun and adventure.  Disease free.  No strings attached.  9 inch cut with an oral fixation.  Into mutual masturbation, hand jobs and blow jobs.”

In less than 30 minutes….I had received 17 email responses within 30 minutes.  The majority I thought were either BS or some kind of scam-bot-email.  But I was intrigued by three of the ones that sounded sincere.  I finally chose Scott.  Scott is 25 years older than I am. He said that he was married, had always thought he was bi and was very curious about “things”. 

We decided to meet in a local state park that affords tons of trees and secluded areas.  Since summer was waxing and I knew that the park rangers weren’t around anymore.  I picked a nice spot for our rendezvous.  A lot of trees and we could see anyone coming and it has a nice view of one of the lakes.  After about 15 minutes, I got the text -buzz on my cell.  Scott was driving into the park and wanted to know where I was.  I told him what lot I was at and told him what kind of vehicle I was driving.  I watched a butterfly….I could feel it in my stomach….

I watched a red SUV drive slowly towards the lot.  We decided to give each other the “signal”.  There it was.  Head lights once.  I turned mine on once.  Scott parked next to my car.  Scott was a man of about 50.  He still had his hair, which is always nice, a little silver on the temple, and he had glasses and a nice warm smile.  In a way, I found Scott very handsome.  We both looked at each other, made a little small talk, and then we decided that I should come over to his vehicle to talk and check each other out. 

Scott looked like a nice pretty clean cut guy.  He wore a red t-shirt and blue jeans.  He was married and had two kids, both out of the house.  His wife had a very busy work life and since the kids left, Scott said that he was pretty much a loner and lonely.  His sex life had pretty much had disappeared and had checked out the Casual Encounters in the local CL.  He liked my ad and decided to go for it.  I told him that I was glad that he did.

Scott took his glasses off and faced me.  Scott laughed and asked me what I meant in the ad about the nine inches and the oral fixation.  I told him that I had a nine inch cock, circumcised and I loved sucking men’s penis’.  I wasn’t sure what kind of reaction I would get from him.  But when I looked down on his crotch, something happened.  He was getting hard.  I told Scott that I wanted to kiss him.  He moved in closer and we started kissing.  His tongue was in my mouth and I took my tongue and pushed mine into his mouth.  Our hands started exploring. He moaned a little when he finally closed his hand on my cock.  I could tell he was “measuring” it.  He whispered and told me that my dick was huge and wanted to see it.  I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out of my pants.  His eyes were glued on my cock.  I started stroking it and made it get bigger and harder. 

“Can I?” Scott asked.  “Please do.” I said.

I took my hand off of my shaft and watched as Scott, his hand, putting it around the base of my shaft.  He smiled at me and started slowly pumping.