Stepping down

Community Leader
Stepping down
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 3:47pm

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much. We have been busy with getting settled into the new house and I had my baby girl on 9/14/12. With all of that going on and stepping up as the Interim CNO at my work, things have been really busy. 

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be stepping down as the co-CL here because I don't feel like I have the time to dedicate to the boards that they deserve. I still plan to stop in when I can and try to post when I can. I hope you are all doing well. 

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 11:54am

Glad to hear things are going well for you Stacey!  i hope you continue to settle in to everything and life begins to calm down for you shortly :smileyhappy:

Community Leader
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 1:01pm
Thanks ladies! I had my baby girl on September 14th at 7:23am. We were only at the hospital for 38 minutes before she arrived. She was 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long. She is doing great so far!
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 1:09pm

I was actually just thinking about you this morning remebering that you were due this month but not sure when.  I am happy to see an update from you and so glad to hear that your baby girl has arrived - Congratulations!  I snuck into the September EC and read your birth story and it sounds like it was pretty exciting.

I completly understand needing to step down as CL.  I hope you find a good routine with your family and work and everything continues to go well for you.  Please keep stop by whenever you can (I know I am not here as much as I used to be).

Cynthia