anonymous user
Weekly Check In (09/25)
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 4:32pm

How far along are you?

When is your next appointment?

How have you been feeling?

Do you know what position baby is in?

Who is cloth diapering?

For the momma's who celebrate a gift giving holiday in December, when do you want to have all your shopping done by?

For working momma's when will you work to? And when or will you go back to work after baby is born?

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 8:34pm

How far along are you? 27w3d

When is your next appointment? Next Wednesday!

How have you been feeling? I get tired quicker than I did before...Especially when I'm doing housework(LOL) and I pretty much get heartburn every night. But it's all worth it!

Do you know what position baby is in? No idea. Maybe I can ask at my appt.

Who is cloth diapering? I am. All the cloth diapers are so cute too!

For the momma's who celebrate a gift giving holiday in December, when do you want to have all your shopping done by? I wish I was done already. But I can settle for the day after Thanksgiving.

For working momma's when will you work to? And when or will you go back to work after baby is born? I'm not working but am in school until mid December(around the 15th) and I'm due on the 21st-we'll see if I make it!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 10:06pm

How far along are you? 29 wk 2 d

When is your next appointment? thursday

How have you been feeling? really great actually! i feel better now than i did in 2nd trimester. i've been running up and down the stairs today.

Do you know what position baby is in? no idea but with the way my little acrobats flip around i'm not going to worry about it until i'm much closer to time.

Who is cloth diapering? me me me and i got my stash to get me started!

For the momma's who celebrate a gift giving holiday in December, when do you want to have all your shopping done by? i have not even started thinking about it. i've still got a niece's b-day in Oct and DS #1's b-day in Nov. and money's tight right now so i'm trying not to spend a lot.

For working momma's when will you work to? And when or will you go back to work after baby is born? don't work outside the home but taking care of/ homeschooling 4 boys is enough to be getting along with and i don't often get a vacation from that. we're taking off school from Nov 17 through the new year. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 2:26am
How far along are you? 29 wk 5 d
When is your next appointment? Monday
How have you been feeling? Heartburn is still going, but I'm pretty much used to it now, back pain is annoying me, and I've been a little moody :-/. Do you know what position baby is in? Head down and was smushed to the right side until a day or so ago, now more in the middle.
Who is cloth diapering? I am!
For the momma's who celebrate a gift giving holiday in December, when do you want to have all your shopping done by? We go back to MI next week for our shower and will give the nieces and nephews little gifts then. We don't buy for grown ups and we will probably do something small for each other after the baby comes.
For working momma's when will you work to? And when or will you go back to work after baby is born? I am working until I absolutely have to stop. I only get 8 weeks and I'm already devastated about the idea of going back. None is paid, BTW. Sooo considering moving to Canada now! LOL
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 5:09pm

How far along are you? 29 weeks, I think... I'll find out when I post this and the ticker comes up :smileywink:

When is your next appointment? I just had one yesterday, so not for three weeks

How have you been feeling? I was feeling great until my midwife told me my sugar levels were "elevated" after the orange drink. Not bad, but just enough to get put on the Brewer Diet. Le Sigh. No more cookie dough blizzards for me :smileysad:

Do you know what position baby is in? head down and butt leaning to the side

Who is cloth diapering? heck yeah! I did for my last two kids, so this one is a no-brainer *grin*

For the momma's who celebrate a gift giving holiday in December, when do you want to have all your shopping done by? hahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!! I usually shop for Yule a week ahead of time. I have no idea and should probably get started, since I won't be able to rush shop right after the baby is born...

For working momma's when will you work to? And when or will you go back to work after baby is born? I'm a homeschooling SAHM...I'm always working, even when I'm not :smileywink:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 11:11pm

How far along are you? 30 weeks today! :smileyvery-happy:

When is your next appointment? October 11th with my midwife. I was supposed to see the endocrinologist today, however, my insurance hasn't approved my referral yet. So I'm rescheduled for October 4th at 9 a.m. I'm praying my insurance stuff is worked out by then because I really need this appointment!

How have you been feeling? Not that great honestly (nausea/fainting thing). . .but I know it could be worse!

Do you know what position baby is in? At my last appointment he was head down. He always makes my belly bulge on the right side. haha

Who is cloth diapering? I am! I haven't bought anything yet, but within the next few weeks I will start my stash. :smileyhappy:

For the momma's who celebrate a gift giving holiday in December, when do you want to have all your shopping done by? Oh goodness. . .hopefully before my due date because I can imagine it will be pretty much impossible after then! haha

For working momma's when will you work to? And when or will you go back to work after baby is born? I just quit my job. . .although I haven't been working since this past Christmas because I was on leave of absence for school. DH knows my heart's desire is to be a SAHM, but we'll see how everything works out. :smileyhappy: After Eli is born I'll be just focusing on school. . .but I'm taking the spring semester off for sure!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 11:54pm

How far along are you? 29 weeks, 5 days

When is your next appointment? Tomorrow!

How have you been feeling? Really good, actually. I was blind-sided last friday with a gestational diabetes diagnosis, so I have been dealing with that. But, cutting out sugar has really made me have a lot more energy.

Do you know what position baby is in? No idea. 

Who is cloth diapering? I probably will at some point. I used BumGenius pocket diapers with my two girls, but not religiously. They are adjustable, so I will be making them the smallest size soon. =) But I will probably wait until the baby is in size 1 or 2 before starting cloth. Sometimes the laundry can be overwhelming.

For the momma's who celebrate a gift giving holiday in December, when do you want to have all your shopping done by? My goal is before thanksgiving, but hopefully by mid-November.

For working momma's when will you work to? And when or will you go back to work after baby is born? I am so very blessed to be able to be a SAHM. So, I will be holding down the fort at home from day one. =) At least the girls are in preschool 2 mornings a week so that the little guy and I can have some bonding (and napping) time together. 

Lauren Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers