Baby Names!?

iVillage Member
Baby Names!?
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 5:55pm

we are nowhere close to having a name for our baby yet.  but i know a lot of you have names picked out, at least first names.  let's get a list going!

i think DH and i need to get going on the name picking process!  there are a few i really like but DH doesn't.  there are another few that are possibilities for us, but nothing is set at all!  we need to comb through some lists!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
In reply to: noelsgal
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:22pm
Cute names. We are green team so we have a boy and a girl name
Picked out. Girl will be Ryleigh Grace, if its a boy it will be Liam Clifford

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 4:56pm

hello!! we were set on a middle name for our lil one back around week 11 or so-it was paige for a girl, robert for a boy. then we were pretty set on first names by the time the ultrasound came around-gabriel for a boy, gabriella for a girl(the girls name was next to impossible. everything i liked, he didnt. everything he liked, i thought was too plain)...after we found out he was a boy, we batted arounda few other names before coming back to gabriel robert. i think thats going to be it. unless he comes out and looks like an alexander or blake or something else entirely!! LOL
JOANNE 

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 11:20am
We never had to figure out a name because we just used the girl name we picked last year because we ended up having a boy. So baby girl name is Skylar Makenzie
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 7:31am
Isla was one of my fave girl names! And Xander is on our list for boy names. What fun. We went over names during dinner last night and it's fun to think of possibilities. No real progress made, but it's a start.

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 6:40am

Our son's name is going to be Richard Golden, but be called Ricky. DH's first name is Richard, after his father, but he goes by his middle name to avoid confussion. He also has a lot or Richard's in his family. Golden is after DH's great-grand father and Great Uncle.

I love J boy's names--> Jacob, Jordan,  and Joshuah (but I don't like Josh at all).

I also like the names --> Caleb, Elijah (one of my favs), Isiah, Austin, and Xander 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 6:22am

Although my siggy says our little girl will be Jemima, some days I'm not 100% sure so this is our current list:

Aisha
Arianna
Isla
Ivory
Kiana
Louisa
Lucy
Manisha

Photobucket