What do you predict will happen?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
What do you predict will happen?
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 11:10pm

I am new to this board and my expected due date is 11/13/12. This is my fourth pregnancy. :smileywink:

Here's what happened in my previous pregnancies:

My first was born 2 days late and was a healthy pregnancy. He was delivered vaginally.

My second became breech 8 months into the pregnancy, otherwise healthy and delivered by c-section. She decided she wanted out a day before my scheduled c-section.

My third child was born 3 weeks early! Healthy pregnancy and he just hit the full-term mark that day. Vaginal delivery.

Now my current pregnancy. Healthy baby and not breech (hopefully will stay that way!) My third boy. :smileyvery-happy:

Just for fun to get the conversation going, what do you think will happen next?

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 7:40am
Welcome! This will be fun. I am assuming that you are going to try for a VBAC.

So 2 days late, day before scheduled section (appx 2 wks early?), 3 wks early - seems like the developing pattern is an early delivery, maybe at 36 weeks.

My pattern seems to be reverse of yours, first was a week and a half early and second was 1 day early. I expect this guy will be late but I am not looking forward to that thought because fundal height is already measuring nearly full term. Another interesting tidbit for me is that both of my girls weighed the exact same thing right to the finest measurement that the scale had (8lbs 8oz exactly) despite being over 2" different in length.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 1:58pm
My first baby probably shouldn't count - it was a medically required induction at 36w5d. My second, we broke my water (dilated to 3cm+) at 39w3d. I'm guessing I'll deliver this one around the 39 week mark!!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012