How Can I Know What To Believe?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
How Can I Know What To Believe?
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 11:36pm

Believing is a tool to help you "get a grip" on what we all can agree is a messed up life for humans! Our existence is made up of blessings and curses! I will elaborate... When I look at the sunset or hear my favorite songs I can't help but feel that everything in existence fell into place so I could have a moment of harmony with my surroundings! On the other hand I see people who are diseased, tortured and just plain victims to their own environment and I think... What is the purpose for that? Why does it have to exist at all? (If you don't know what I am talking about feel free to stick your head back in the sand and let the adults finish talking!) Anyways... IMHO If you believe that there is a God who created you and Truly loves you, you also have to believe that he is to blame and his "work" Is that of a sociopath who Truly cares for nothing! I make this statement with an understanding of WHO your god is, or at least from what you have told me! In other words it is because you believe that has me question it and the answer is always the same... Your an Idiot!