iVillage Member
Wacky Wednesday
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 7:31am

Whats on your list for today?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 7:38am

We actually got into bed at 1045 last night, which is early for us. made it to sleep sometime before 12, but i woke up like 5 times last night. so not good sleep. still exhausted.

there is all types of drama going on at Wills office. and his boss is still po'd that he slept for 3 hours and didn't respond to $hlt during that time. but is the manufacturing engineer who is actually responsible for this mess in any trouble? no of course not. does it matter that will has put in 50+ hours in the last 3 days alone on another departments sh!t? no. he is concerned about his job now. thats the worst part of all of it. it was never his problem, not his department, and he kept checking his stuff and telling them that but the ME kept saying it had to be his stuff.  well maybe next time they will listen, if Will is even still there-he needs to job hunt again.

I am going to work this morning. lunch time will be spent at the church starting to get stuff ready for girl scouts on friday. after work I am picking my mom up and dropping her at the store. going to wait 2 hours and go back. during which time I will have dinner and do some of my homework. 

also may have to run to diva house during that time as she is selling her old car and someone might be coming to look at it tonight and she needs someone else there.

so thats it for today.

take care everyone and have a good day.

gotta load up and head to work now.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 7:38am
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 8:42am
That's frustrating. I"m sorry to hear it. It does, indeed, sound like Will needs to job hunt again, but oh so many things go into that decision.

Hope you recover from the lack of sleep. Sneak a nap in somewhere maybe?

&nb
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 8:56am

Ah ... let's see ...

I've already done the kitchen.

Need to do housekeeping in the rest of the house.   eta:  OUCH!  I stepped in a puddle in the garage and fell in a way this body is not meant to go.  That concrete is HARD.  :smileysad:

eta:  write Monday's blog post and schedule it

When that's done, I will have bought myself another 45 minutes in the scrap corner.  (YEA!!!)  (I used up Monday's 55 minutes last night during DWTS making bows out of the misted strips I'd done the night before.  I love how they turned out.  :smileyhappy:  Also eta:  After I scrapped, I worked in the scrap corner the rest of the night, sorting more scraps as I found them, and putting things away.  We're getting there, slowly but surely.

Need to have quiet time, exercise, and get ready.

Balcony Time today, shifted from yesterday.

Then I need to finish Youth Quest worship planning, find volunteers to respond to some questions from youth in a workshop, and start planning for our Mission service for Nov. 11th since I'll be on vacation ahead of that.  It needs to be well in hand before I leave.

I have choir rehearsal, but I may just be listening.  I have been fighting a sore throat and the start of a cold, though yesterday's adjustment helped significantly.

And it's conceivable I'll get some housekeeping time in my office when I desperately need.

Home early, if possible, because I have a day of meetings tomorrow.

Have a good one~

&nb
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 8:58am
would love to Geo, but in the past year I have taken one nap...
I just never have time for them.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 9:00am
WOOHOOO scrappy time reward!!

Hugs on the sore throat. I hope it heals quickly!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 9:18am

Ugh Stacy.  I hope things calm down at Will's work AND that they realize what they've got. 

Geo, here's to earning lots of scrappy time!

Today:  Work until 4:00.  Go pick up Emilee and take her home.  Maybe work from home for a bit?  Dunno, need to figure out where I am getting hours in and how the rest of the week will go.  Take Sarah to confirmation, more work during that, and home. 

Over lunch I need to run to Nobbies and get some spray-in hair color for tomorrow.

A little scrappy organization time once I am home.  I still haven't picked out papers for that last layout.  Last night I started packing up the album and it didn't fit in the iris container I was trying to put it in, EEK!  I need to go through and see what is going on. 

Hope everyone has a great day!

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 9:56am
Hi.
I updated my WM list - that's about as much as I can think about today. lol. Work.is.insane. Is it Friday yet??

Have a lovely day!
Jill
CL-Signature Showcase
Mom to Rossalyn (8/22/07) and Sean (12/29/08)
Resort manager, avid scrapbooker, and Disney World guru.
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 10:11am
Hugs Stacy. I hope he is documenting all of this. and I hope you get some sleep in. You have to be exhausted, but I'm sure your sleep patterns are off - it will take a few days to get back in order. Maybe take a nap when at Divas? You might get a good nap there as your brain will recognize you aren't likely to be interrupted by a cell phone call.
Michelle
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 10:14am
Ok, Julie? If you are sitting in fr0nt of the TV I say you didn;t use your scrappy time and you still get it :smileyhappy:
and... do save your lovely voice, no stressing it out and getting sicker, ok? Unless it will prevent you from having to partake in a meeting. Then sing away! (so mature am I!)

Your bows sound pretty.
Michelle

Pages