soooo tired!

iVillage Member
soooo tired!
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 10:32am

i have been feeling super tired for the last week or so.  dragging while i'm at work, falling asleep on the couch at 9pm kind of tired.  i've been pretty much sleeping through the night again and should be getting plenty of sleep.  anyone else notice that they're feeling tired?

it's 9:30 am and i just want to crawl under my desk and take a nap...

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
In reply to: noelsgal
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 7:48am

My 2T burst of energy was about 2 weeks where I wasn't fallin asleep thru the day but then I returned to needin my afternoon nap when DS went down.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 5:00pm
exactly! i'd head we're supposed to have energy during the 2T, so that's why i was wondering about my lack of it! i'm not a high energy personal to begin with, so i can't say i'm shocked, but i'm nowhere near my normal right now. glad it's not just me!
with my commute and work, i'm gone from home for 11 hours a day (7am til 6pm). i just want to take a nap when i get home! but dogs need walks and attention, DH and i like to cook dinner together, housework to be done (although DH is beyond fantastic with helping with everything!) and whatever else needs to be done. i'm sure part of it is the move and everything that came along with unpacking, shopping, and organizing for that. but i'm just ready to have some energy already!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 4:41pm

My tiredness never seemed to really go away. I know people say you're supposed to get this extra burst of energy 2nd trimester... never happened with me. Obviously, I am getting more work done because I have to work ahead so I can start planning for 8 weeks while I am on leave. I am always in bed by 9-10pm and awake at 6am. Friday usually hits me pretty hard and I usually go to bed at 8pm. Last night I slept 11 hours straight through, so I know I was tired.  I also busted butt at work getting stuff done, so I'm sure that wore me out. I get tired around 10am, but after lunch I get extra energy from my food. Then, I come home, cook, clean, and take a shower, so by that time (around 6ish) I'm pretty beat.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers