Update

iVillage Member
Update
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 2:10pm

I heard from the oncologist. I have to go in for some lab tests tomorrow and go see him next Thursday. Of course I can't see him here - I have to drive 45 minutes to see him. Bummer, but it can't be helped, I suppose.

That's all I know right now. Just thought I'd keep you updated, since I needed to tell someone and I'm still keeping it from everyone but dh right now. That'll change pretty soon. I'll bring Colleen up to date in a day or two, and I'll be seeing my sister and brother in a week or two, I think. My sister is coming to WI in early Oct. and will be staying with my brother. I'm sure I'll be see them sometime during the visit and, as long as nothing much changes (like, as long as I'm not in the hospital or something), I'll let them both know what's up with me then. I'd rather tell them in person anyway. I'm not a good "phone person".

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
In reply to: wordyone
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 2:51pm
OK well that's quick enough,,, we'll see what happens or not.... still try not to dwell on this as it won't help, understand that you do, but better to be thinking about Riley and how cute she is. I understand about wanting to tell your relatives in person. Hoping that Colleen isn't an ivillage member.... ;O) C will be very supportive and caring .
iVillage Member
In reply to: wordyone
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 3:27pm
twig04 wrote:
OK well that's quick enough,,, we'll see what happens or not.... still try not to dwell on this as it won't help, understand that you do, but better to be thinking about Riley and how cute she is. I understand about wanting to tell your relatives in person. Hoping that Colleen isn't an ivillage member.... ;O) C will be very supportive and caring .

I think C used to be an iV member, but quit when the last change happened. But even if she did happen to come in here, I know she'd understand why I vented here and spared her, lol.  And I know she'll be very supportive. She always is, no matter what going on with me. Sometimes she's more understanding and helpful than Tom (must be a "girl thing", lol)! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you all, Tom and C to keep me sane. :heart: