Middle Name For Romilly?

iVillage Member
Middle Name For Romilly?
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 2:46pm
I'm expecting our fourth next spring, and I'm absolutely in love with the name Romilly. The only bad thing about it is I can't think of a proper middle name that flows with it. My husband isn't sold on the name, but I'm thinking he'll love it if I can put a great middle name with it. I'm pretty open to just about any type of name (but not a super popular one). We have two boys-Killian Jude and Ronan Fox, and our daughter's name is Delaney Caroline (my husband was the main one who picked both of those names). If number 4 is a boy, he'll be Declan Shepherd, in case you wanted to get more of an idea of our style. I know Delaney and Romilly have similar sounding endings, but I'm totally not bothered by it :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:50am

I like Romilly!  It's perfect w/Delaney imo.  I love Declan too. (It's my nephew's name!)

As for mns for Romilly, how about...

Romilly Alice

Romilly Adeline

Romilly June

Romilly Juliet

Romilly Olivia 

Romilly Skye

Romilly Violet

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 10:50am
Thanks! And June is one of my favorite names, I just never thought about putting it with Romilly!
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 1:13pm

Romilly is one our top choices too!  I'm also struggling with middle name.  I wanted to use Anna to honor my great grandmother, but that would make her initials RAG.  I still might use it, but we'll see. Here are some of the middle names we've considered.

Romillly Jane

Romilly Annalise

Romilly Anna 

Romilly Elizabeth

Romilly June

Good luck!

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 2:23am

How about..

• Romilly Jane
  • Romilly Aurora
  • Romilly Eden
  • Romilly Brielle
  • Romilly Natasha
  • Romilly Patrice
  • Romilly Heather
  • Romilly Victoria
  • Romilly Danielle
  • Romilly Charlotte
  • Romilly Mattea
  • Romilly Allegra

Hope this helps.

GL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:04pm
We had thought about using Annalise, too! It's one of the only names my husband will agree on. I thought about using Jane, since my husband's initials are RJM, this baby (if she's a girl!) would have the same initials and I thought I might win him over with that, haha.
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 6:19pm
Love Romilly Jane!!
 BabyFruit Ticker