Wednesday Wishes and Woes

iVillage Member
Wednesday Wishes and Woes
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 3:20pm

My guy called me this morning just to say Her loves me. I wish we were together more often. Oh well, they say absence make the heart grow fonder, but it makes my heart ache. :smileysad:

I've been gettting free red bell peppers, red potatoes, watemelon, corn on the cob and a selection of day old bread.  :smileytongue:

I took a lot of the peppers for my salads and 3 ears of corn.  :smileyhappy:

I plan to use the hot dog buns with the hotdogs I have in the freezer for later. What is your favorite hot dog topping?  :smileyhappy:

Do you have any wishes and woes today?

Parties & Entertaining Frugal Living Apriil Commmunity Leader of the
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 11:40pm

I love tomatoes and olives, a friend stopped by a few minutes ago with a bag of tomatoes.  :smileytongue:

Parties & Entertaining Frugal Living Apriil Commmunity Leader of the
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:24am
Awww. I guess it is good and bad at the same time, right? If it makes you feel any better I miss my guy too. He has been working days and nights and comes home only to sleep.

Those veggies sound delish! I have been eating a lot of spaghetti squash, zucchini, and broccoli lately. I have also been making a tomato salad with kalamata olives. Can't get enough of it!

I don't usually eat hot dogs (maybe one Zweigle's per year), but when I do I like yellow mustard and relish. Yum.

<