Someone is Starting a New Job Tommorow!!

iVillage Member
Someone is Starting a New Job Tommorow!!
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 5:59pm
That would be a Ms WGO!!! Just want to wish you lots and lots of luck on your first day hun! And of course a long, happy and prosperous time with your new company. You are a shining example to us all. Good luck sweetie

Much love
Sunny soon Xxx
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 6:02pm

How excited we all are for WTG!  

I'll be thinking about you, WTG...and hope you will post in after your day and let us all know how it went.  Inquiring minds want to know.

good luck (((hug)))

Clarity

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 11:25pm
WTG WGo!! I am excited for you girlie. You did what you needed to do and you are moving on. :smileyhappy:
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 10:51am

Ahhh..,Sunny - THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!! :-)

Yes - I started my new job today! And it was great! I can't even begin to explain how it feels to walking freely around and know that I can start all over again!

Sunny has been a real shoulder for me to lean on the past few days - I have actually had a pretty tough time with the emotions connected to leaving my old job and xAP behind. The feelings were pretty unexpected  to say the least, and I was too scared to "admit" them after nearly 10 months out of my A.... I felt like a newbie again, tackeling all those thoughts and feelings all over again. So thank you Sunny for being there and letting me babble on!!

But - my last day at work went well - I survived it without any dramas or confrontations. My xAP did sign my card, but with nothing worth mentioning! He was a looser til the end....and now... I will never see him again - unless by pure accident. I have a new work number so no worries about him breaking contact there - I will never get the message :-)

I am considering changing my name from WGO to WTG - seems like "Way To Go" suits me better these days and has a more positive ring to it, don't ya think ? :-)  !!!

Love WGO

Every recovery is a kind of rebirth
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 6:10am

Soo pleased it went well for the new girl! I hate that first day so much! Yes what's going on? Your going on that's what! I'd love to see you change it to Way To Go - its soo much more you! And its the start of a whole new chapter in your life. Im going to change mine someday too. I hate mine - gave it absolutely no thought whatsoever, just knew I had to change it before the chair lady got wind of my original :smileyhappy: Gosh when I think back to the state I was in that morning (after your tough lovin on breaking NC), Im surprised it was readable! When you created WGO you were a completely different place to where you are now. So Im in the "yes change it camp" :smileyhappy:

Sooo proud of you!!

(((Hugs)))

Sunny Soon Xxx 

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:09am

I'm glad your first day was great!  

And it's funny you should mention changing your name.  In my mind, I always saw waytogo...it somehow registered that way the first time...and so that's how my mind always read it.  So, it would be nice...for me...if you changed it even if only to align with my brain...yes, it's allll about me :smileyvery-happy:

I'm happy for you and your new beginnings.

((hugs))

Clarity