WHEN IS MY TURN????

iVillage Member
WHEN IS MY TURN????
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 1:52am
Everytime I hear someone is pregnant my stomach drops. I know so many people who are pregnant and every time I just want to crawl in bed and cry. Why not me?? I feel like im being punished. When is my turn.. Do I even get a turn?? Going on 2 years of trying. I want to start the doctor process but I have no insurance. Ughhhhhh! Sorry to vent.

pillow.jpg love long distance image by karlifiles

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 1:52pm

I'm right there with you. It seems that everyone but me can get pregnant. When friends tell me that they are expecting, I smile and then go home and just cry. We have been trying for a year with no luck or anything. Makes me wondering if I did something to get the punishment of not getting pregnant?

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 12:54pm
Thanks ladies. I have a hard time even pretending to be happy for other people, I mean yeah its great for them but I want it too. Good thing no one has told me in person that they are pregnant I see it on facebook or something. I had to hold back tears at work last week finding out a girl I usto be really close with is pregnant. Just isnt fair.

Im going to see if I can find a gyn with pay based on income. I knew like clinics did that but never really heard of a gyn.

pillow.jpg love long distance image by karlifiles

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 1:15am
I'm so sorry your feeling this way. I really know the feeling!! It's hard for me to see friends or co workers accidentally get pregnant or make a bfp announcement. I just stinks. (((hugs))) I also don't have med insurance. But my gyn offers a discount for pay patients. Check to see if that is something your dr does. If not ask how much just for the office visit. My gyn is also a primary care physician so if she isn't giving me an exam of some sorts I only pay about $60 to go talk to her. If af EVER comes I'm going to chart one more month then grab my charts and go talk to my dr. :smileyhappy:
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 1:10pm

Don't apologize at all, that's what we are here for. Sending you big ((((HUGS))), I wish I could make you feel better :smileysad: