Thankful Thursday

iVillage Member
Thankful Thursday
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 6:38am

Whats on your list today.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 6:40pm

Good day. garden club was awesome, got a lot of photos.

Tonight is Pizza night (I decided). Which is fine because I ate turnips and fresh grated Beet salad at Garden club. And I don;t like pizza all that much so I won;t eat much. Ooooh, I think DH had leftover pizza last night - so maybe chinese or mexican takeout?

Tomorrow is a free day! (let me qualify that statement now Julie... a day where I have no obligations/places to go other than the things on MY list that I want to accomplish.)

Time for a shower and some photo ordering before chat! wooot!

Michelle
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 4:33pm

I am thankful, though small, but very thankful for having a sale every day this week so far! :smileyhappy: We went to Wal-Mart (yes I know, I HATE that store, but dh likes it, so we just went there to pick up a few things. Stopped at Aldi's to pick up a nice and healthy pizza for dinner.

I'll probably scrap tonight, but I've been trying to take it easy a bit as my arms feel like I've been hanging on the monkey bars too long!

That's about it!

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 2:38pm

Home now.  Have about 20 minutes before I head up to the high school.  Heating up a quick meal.

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 12:24pm
Things are going fairly well at school.
Will is struggling lots at work. Still all types of BS going on.

I had more to say but can't remember it now:smileysad: probably cuz I am so cold.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 10:24am

I am thankful for another beautiful day for Garden club tonight. Going to compare snap peas with those snack pea snacks in the store, try sliced turnips and I think sliced beets. and maybe talk about pickling - they SO want to make pickles, but our cucumbers won't be ready for weeks yet (if no frost).

Tired. very tired. Chatted with a friend instead of going to confirmation with Sarah last night, but we haven't TALKED forever and both were afraid we'd doze off. I invited her to come scrapping with us as it's been a while since she's scrapped anything but gifts but it's a busy busy weekend for her. She might if she finds a few hours, but I don't think it will happen.

today: Check off some little things on my list, work - that should go quickly. Pick the tomatoes there & drop at the food bank. Home to check on Sarah, who is home today (I am super annoyed, as her journal is incomplete and vague and undated for the days she did write in it - she doesn't seem to care but she was up half the night apparently with nasty tummy cramps. I would THINK that would be a motivator?). Make tomato basil soup & cornbread, order some photos, pick a few more papers, Garden club, maybe pick up Tasha, who was at school at 6:30 a.m. and has a crew meeting after school and a lesson tonight. Pork chops, caprese salad, stir fried veggies and cornbread for dinner.

Michelle
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 9:15am

Stacy and Geo, I am glad for your organized days, good nights sleep and lessening knee pain!

Karen, safe driving, ok?

Gotta run Mira to school, back later.

Michelle
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 9:12am

I am thankful for paid vacation time! 

Today I am only working for 5 hours, and then I am taking half a day of vacation.  Yes, I know, 5 hours is more than half a day.  I have an hour to make up yet for earlier in this week.  When I leave here, I will get gas and then make a quick stop at the grocery store.  Then home briefly.  At 2:15 I need to be up at the high school for their lip sync/pep rally.  As soon as the lip syncs are done, I am taking Emilee and another girl to a cross country meet in Lincoln.  (The rest of the team is going by school van, leaving before the lip syncs.)  If we get back in time, we might go to Sarah's volleyball game.  Then home for the night!  Project Runway, scrappy planning, chat.

Have a great day everyone!

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:25am

Ahhhh ... I'm thankful that the pain in the knee is subsiding. 

I'm thankful that the swelling is going down.

I'm thankful that I get to go to a fun meeting this morning.  We haven't met since May, and I MISS THEM!

I'm thankful there will be a post-meeting meeting afterwards over lunch.  ALWAYS a fun time!

I"m thankful that after that, I will meet All Star for about an hour and just hang out.  :smileyhappy:

I'm thankful that Red and Cowboy are moving their membership to the church I serve tonight.

And I"m thankful for all of you!

And that is my day in a nutshell.  :smileyhappy:

Catch ya later~

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:22am
Ahhh ... so glad you got a good night's sleep! :smileyhappy: have a good day!

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 6:41am

Thankful for sleep and no night time calls.

Thankful for all my giggly girls here :smileyhappy:

Up before the sun.  Ready to head to school.

School today. After school going to help Diva look at a couple cars. Mostly I will take care of smiley and she and Will will deal with the cars.

Then home for homework etc.

Got a bunch more stuff done and ready for girl scouts last night.  First meeting is tomorrow.  The church is clean and ready.  Tomorrow we will finish all the paperwork stuff.

Will has to find time today to run to the girl scout shop to pick up a bunch of stuff for me.

Otherwise thats it for the day.

Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket