Cyber Hugs

iVillage Member
Cyber Hugs
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 6:44am

It looks like quite a few of us are not doing so great right now.  Sure wish there was a way of making us all miraculously better :smileysad:

Sending you all cyber hugs.

Love

Promise

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:40am

I k now promise. I wish there were some magic to this but there is none.. Its alot of work I think for me to just keep on an even keel .

I know that I need to exercise, eat right, see friends, go out , take Vit.D and meditate and on and on to keep the depression at bay.. It just seems like an awful lot of work right? well? for me anyway........................Now that its getting colder it feels like time to switch gears and thoughts of being warm again and in the sun are not longer an option.. I want to look into a sunlamp but dont know about them.

Nothing comes naturally to me and I keep on the fight but it does get tiring..

thank you so much for picking us up and understanding.. I so am greatful for you and others on the board..........and I have learned so much on this healing journey.. I really appreciate it even though I dont seem like it.. Always be greatful that is one thing I know for sure..(lol)

take care

Community Leader
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 1:44am

I think you are wonderful, Promise!!  Thank you for your post.  Sending hugs back to you too.

The last 2 weeks have been awful, not my depression, but this ongoing daytime extreme sleepiness problem that has occured on and off now for a year, with no explanation, but a zillion doctor visits.  If you all don't see me like this past week, please know I do care about the board.  I am just not awake long enough to share.  Now, going to try a ear, nose, and throat doctor, as it has been suggested there could be a problem with my tonsils or adnoids causing me not to sleep well at night.  sigh

Hugs to everyone reading this!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 4:39pm

Hey Heidi,

I did read somewhere about sleep apnea. Is that what they think the problem might be?

Love

Promise