Thursday Thought

iVillage Member
Thursday Thought
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:17am

My thought for today is going to be extra prayers for jane,she has had a lot going on and I know seeing her friend is going to be so very hard

Community Leader
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 9:51am

That's a wonderful thought Chris.  I'm certainly sending her and her friend some extra prayers for sure.  She has sure had a lot on her plate lately and needs our prayers and hugs for sure.

Sending lots of prayers and ((((Hugs))))) to ((((Jane)))).

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 7:44pm

Yup, holding ((((((((Jane)))))))))) ever closer to my heart to help her make it thru all this stuff goin on.......  Sometimes life just s**ks........

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 7:53am

WOWZERS!!!!  That had to be an angel encounter....really neat and wonderful that it  happened to you!!  I am very happy that you had that and you were able to be at peace at things with your friend.  It is so wonderful that you were able to visit her and talk with her.  I'm very glad you are back home safe and sound!!  Giving you lotsa welcome back (((((((((((((((((Jane)))))))))))))))) hugs!!

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 10:10am

You are a strong gal Jane to be able to hold it together.  I don't think I could have.

Wow!!  That's quite a story.  I'm sure that you were visited by an angel through that nun.  She came to you just at the right time.  I'm sure it gave your friend some peace to know that the nun was praying for her.  Her prayers gave you the strength to be with her and be strong for her.

((((((((((Jane))))))))))

Photobucket