Chaos sent into retreat

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Chaos sent into retreat
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 9:29am

I invited friends dinner on Jewish holidays - I still had papers & multiple miscellaneous who-knows-what covering half  the dining room table - and I HAD to get it cleaned up!

Haven't been checking in so long, they used to have categories like "To Do's & TaDa's"-There's no special board for it but here's some of the stuff I did in the past week:

Sorted out some clothes - started putting away summer clothes, taking out fall clothes - gave away 2 bags of clothes etc- another give away bag started.  Laundry done.  Did lists some of the time.  Cleaned frig; planned meals better.  Had cleared counter, shined sink, cleaned stove, washed floor. :smileyhappy:

Community Leader
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 3:35pm

Good job on the cleaning and giving away stuff. The stuff that was on the dining room table, did you deal with it "permanently" or just stash and dash? 

I think they got rid of the ToDos & TaDas part a while ago. I've seen some members start a thread called ToDo's etc and then list their progress.

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:34pm

Sound like you got alot done last week. I'm so proud of you. I also notice they took away the To Do's\Ta Da's folder. I reckon they should put it back!

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 1:45pm

I just started a to-do's and tah-dah's for October on the FlyLady 411 board. Feel free to jump in with your lists!