Friday Whine and Cheese

iVillage Member
Friday Whine and Cheese
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 1:51pm

Let's face it:  We're all really pregnant.  We all have things that are bugging us!  This can be our safe place to vent without ripping our DH's heads off!! 

I'm not sleeping enough and it's making me CRAZY.  I am so tired I can't see straight!! 

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 3:33pm
Yes, I definitely feel really pregnant right about now!

I'm sure I've been saying it all summer, but I am so tired of being hot. Here it is, almost October, and we're still pushing 90 degrees here. I guess I should just be thankful I wasn't this pregnant when it was over 100. And you can add me to the list of the completely exhausted. With YDS currently teething, his sleep schedule is so messed up, and it's causing mine to be too. Add that to the anemia, and I think I'm about done for.

Okay, that's all for now!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:34pm
Boy did I ever tear dh's head off this morning! Poor guy but he kind of deserved it. I had my first appt with my new OB this morning and put him in charge of getting 1 kid up and ready to go while I did the other and then we were going to leave immediately after she got on the bus at about 7:40. I was up at 6:30 getting our oldest ready for school and on the bus and get ready no problem. DH decided he wasn't going to get up until 7 because any earlier would be a waste of time and he would be sitting around with nothing to do (HA!). So time to go and he has failed to notice that he hasn't found our youngest's glasses. 20mins later I have finished turning the house upside down and found them... if only he had gotten up 20 mins earlier like i suggested I wouldn't have been so far behind schedule. Luckily for him I ended up making it to my 9am appt on time.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:04am

I'm tired too.  Just plain tired.  And my back hurts and I'm so busy at work I can't seem to find the time to get to the chiropractor so he can fix my left hip.  It hurts. so. bad.  Exercises relieve it for a bit, but then it's right back to hurting an hour later. Walking is excruciating.  I just have to stand still for a bit.  I feel so overwhelmed.  We don't have anything anymore prepared than we had a month ago.  But my friends are having a shower for me, so we are waiting to see what we'll need after that.  And I'm so tired.  

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 4:33pm

I am getting sick of not being able to get up after being on the floor without having to get on my hands and knees. Last night I dropped my water bottle under my night stand and got stuck after retrieving it. Yes, I probably should have gotten off the bed to get it, but leaning over for it had just seemed easier at the time. I am tired of not having the abs muscles to do anything.

Also, for some reason, standing in line to pay for an item tires me out! I can walk all around the store without an ache or pain with my preggo support band on, but make me stand in one place for a minute and my back, hips, and feet start to hurt. On the bright side, I finally go a nursing tank to use in the hospital during my 4 day stay!

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 10:17am
mandmleona wrote:

I asked DH if he wanted to try to go to the ultrasound to figure out what's going on.  His response...I don't know is it going to just be a quick look or are you going to need moral support?  If I knew that we probably wouldn't need the ultrasound, would we?  I seriously wanted to take his head off.  It's still attached and if I ever get my u/s scheduled, I'll just go alone.  It just made me realize how short my fuse is getting.

Oh no! Lol! Men are so clueless! 

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40