Tell us what's on your holiday wish list!

iVillage Member
Tell us what's on your holiday wish list!
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 2:33pm

I know it's a bit early, but we all know that holidays have a way of sneaking up on us. With that in mind, I thought I'd get a head start by kicking your brain cells into thinking mode. I know you guys are always up for that! LOL

Here at iVillage, we want to celebrate the holidays in grand style with our members, so we’re gearing up for a really cool bunch of holiday content, including giveaways! That's where you come in... What we’re looking for right now is this: What do you want for Christmas? Our goal is to take some of your suggestions and include those things as prizes in our holiday giveaways.

So tell us -- What's on your wish list?  Maybe an exotic vacation to help you channel your writing muse? Or how about a cleaning service or personal chef, to free up some additional writing time? Come on, share your heart's desire and let's see if together, we can make some special holiday wishes come true!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 5:34pm

I am dying for an IPAD.  I have a laptop now but think the IPAD will serve me better.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-26-2012 - 2:11pm

An iPad would be an awesome gift; I'm just afraid I'd never get off-line if I had one of those! LOL

"Hi, my name is Brenda and I'm addicted to the internet..."

Yep, that's me! LOL