Ever worry?!?

iVillage Member
Ever worry?!?
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 4:47pm
I am an over thinker by nature. And I Remeber being pregnant with DD and wondering everyday if things were going okay "in there". And when I finally saw that sweet little flicker on the ultrasound at 9 weeks I was sooo relieved!!

Anyone feeling this way!? Nervous or anxiousowing know what's going on "in there".

I just want to know I am not alone. I have no history of loss or infertility so I dot have a huge history to cause me to worry but I want this baby so much that I do :/

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:16pm

I worry all the time.  I've never m/c.    I started scantily, spotting today and I still don't have a 1st appt. scheduled.  So frustrating.  I *should* receive a call tomorrow to see if the Dr. can see me in the next 3 weeks and then the rest of the pregnancy.

I spotted early last pregnancy and that was a case of spontaneous abortion of one.  If there's only one and I'm spotting, that makes me worried.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:26pm

I'm trying to fight those feelings of worry as we speak.  I've had 2 m/c and because of those, the first twelve weeks are excruciating.  As much as I convince myself that this time I will have a healthy baby come May, those feelings tend to lurk in the back of my mind.  I am quite sure once I see a heartbeat I will be able to breathe a sigh of relief. 

I think it's pretty normal to feel anxiety about the whole thing.  Like you said, you want it so bad that you can't help but to worry that everything is OK.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 10:35pm
Yeah when I saw dd heartbeat flicker a thousand pounds were lifted!!!

I can't wait for the next 3 weeks to fly by so I can see this babies flicker!!