Happy today

Community Leader
Happy today
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 6:22pm
I decided to text ap a good ol hi. He replied right away and that made me feel good. The conversation got hot and heavy quick. I have to remember, no feelings, this is a physical a. But it was fun, and that is what it's supposed to be. We are planning a meeting, so YAY!'. My happiness does not depend on him but the anticipation and excitement makes me happy. I am addicted to my time with him.
I notice that he ignores me more right after we see each other. Hmmmmmmm? I have to learn to wait through that. I have to remember that, although I don't understand it, I have to respect it. It's hard and my patience is truly tested. That is when I contact him n yes, something goes bad.
Hopefully, he is a good ap and keeps up w the contact. I hate being ignored! Lol

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:32am

Well in my experience, when I ignore my AP after an encounter it's not because I'm intentionally ignoring her or trying to be rude.  Rather I need some time to digest everything, break down the moment we shared, and try to make sense of everything.  I'm not saying it's right, of course no one likes being ignored.  :smileyfrustrated:  

Community Leader
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:47am

Thank you for that!  I know that I need time afterwards also, but not a few days or even more. 

You are correct.  Noone likes to be ignored, reasons or not.

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com