What's on YOUR holiday wish-list?

iVillage Member
What's on YOUR holiday wish-list?
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 7:34pm

I know, I know...Fall just started but iVillage is starting to gear up for the holidays and we want to know what's on your holiday wish list!  A spa day? New tech toy? Share here what you're wishing for and you may just see it as a prize in one of our Holiday sweepstakes! 

As for me...I'd settle just for a nap. :smileywink: (I'm pretty sure this is the same thing I said last year which means I must really be getting old, LOL!)

Lisa 

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 7:11am

We don't do gifts for adults in my family or at least big gifts but I would settle for a me weekend or some clothes shopping and shoe shopping money. Seems everytime I turn around they have outgrown something meanwhile I have had the same clothes for like forever it seems. Oh and a day of beauty, my roots are so bad and my weekends are filled with hockey and swimming so no time to get it fixes but guess a day of beauty would probably go the way of the pedicure gift cert I got last fall and never used...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 11:59am

I agree, a "me weekend" sounds amazing right about now!!  Do you have anyone close by that could give you at least a couple of "me hours" in the meantime? 

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:27pm

I should clarify by "me time" I mean time alone that doesn't involve getting my cleaning or food shopping done. We do have grandparents that do take the kids but usually I ended up taking advantage to get chores done. I get agrivated at DH he will call his parents to watch the kids so we can go food shopping which is great but he NEVER thinks maybe once in awhile I may want to go out too. Even if in laws offer to watch them longer he will want to spend that free time on the couch watching tv!! Think next time I will just go out and he can continue to mold  his imprint on the couch :smileyhappy:

Photobucket