What's on YOUR holiday wish-list?

iVillage Member
What's on YOUR holiday wish-list?
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:13pm

I know, I know...Fall just started but iVillage is starting to gear up for the holidays and we want to know what's on your holiday wish list!  A spa day? New tech toy? Share here what you're wishing for and you may just see it as a prize in one of our Holiday sweepstakes! 

As for me...I'd settle just for a nap. :smileywink: (I'm pretty sure this is the same thing I said last year which means I must really be getting old, LOL!)

Lisa 

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 10:51pm

Yes, a nap would be nice, and having good health would be nice too. But, since those can't be given away, I'll say . . .

A Kindle Fire HD
A set of Calphalon cookware
A generous gift certificate to Amazon.com

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 11:30pm

I just want one thing for my wish list.....

....a BIG winning lottery ticket!!! LOL

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 11:36am

As for me, I'd settle for a pumpkin as I'm trying not to rush the season and think about the C word yet. ;O)

But always on my mind is the wonderful work that rescue workers do to provide care for, secure safe havens, and provide medical care nursing these pets back  to health  and helping dogs find a forever home.  Since I have no wish for myself, I REALLY wish that a large donation of dog food be sent to a special group at which one of my nieces volunteers for:  http://www.schipperkerescue.net/ .  They have quite a few special care cases right now, but in general they always need food. That is my wish. 

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 8:05pm
I wish for everybody's life (at our house) to get back on track...or what ever is gonna happen !!!! Sick of everybody being on edge & in"Limbo" !!!

I want happiness & peace of mind for my family !
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 12:41pm

AMEN !

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 12:46pm

To have  fun on Halloween seeing the kiddos dressed up Trick-or-Treating! I love that part the most!

To see family on Thanksgiving!

I'll ignore what the holiday post was about so I don't go off on a rant..