What's on YOUR holiday wish-list?

iVillage Member
What's on YOUR holiday wish-list?
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:31pm

I know, I know...Fall just started but iVillage is starting to gear up for the holidays and we want to know what's on your holiday wish list!  A spa day? New tech toy? Share here what you're wishing for and you may just see it as a prize in one of our Holiday sweepstakes! 

As for me...I'd settle just for a nap. :smileywink: (I'm pretty sure this is the same thing I said last year which means I must really be getting old, LOL!)

Lisa 

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 9:58pm
Does it have to be something tangible that can only be bought? It never ceases to amaze me what a commercialized consumption society we live in! Every year for as long as I can remember, I've had wish lists for holidays and birthdays but rarely does a store-bought product make my list!

Things like more friends, a significant other, being accepted by others/more kindness, just one year of not having to deal with my medical issues, a (better) job, affordable place to live, and most definitely now, to have all of my student loans paid off top my list!

Not to suggest I don't ever want store-bought things (Wii fit, IPad come to mind but they are not in the budget and I can live without those very easily!). I'm sure I can't be the only one who has intangibles that top the list!