What's on YOUR holiday wish-list?

iVillage Member
What's on YOUR holiday wish-list?
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:33pm

I know, I know...Fall just started but iVillage is starting to gear up for the holidays and we want to know what's on your holiday wish list!  A spa day? New tech toy? Share here what you're wishing for and you may just see it as a prize in one of our Holiday sweepstakes! 

As for me...I'd settle just for a nap. :smileywink: (I'm pretty sure this is the same thing I said last year which means I must really be getting old, LOL!)

Lisa 

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 10:09pm
Right now I'd be thrilled with some home repairs! I need a new roof on one of my bathrooms, my kitchen cabinets were never finished, so I have no doors, shelves, etc., the wood floors need to be refinished, and the list goes on and on. One day I'd also love to have central air and heat, too!
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 7:39am

I'll take that spa day!  Dh gave me one for my birthday this year, but I could never bring myself to spend the money. 

This year though, what I would really like is for my DD25 and DD21 to attend Christmas Eve mass with me (neither likes church, so always say "You have dh to go with you.")  UGH  I'd also like them to spend Christmas Eve night.  They used to live with me, but now have bedrooms at their father's (who still has the "big house" whereas I live in a condo with SS19 living in the basement).  We DID this year put a futon in dh's office, so can move SS19 to that so my girls can have the basement.  :smileyhappy: I hope they'll do it.  DD28 and DD26 live in other states far away and will be spending Christmas on airplanes going to their SOs families. 

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 11:55am

I would like a basic e-reader like a Nook or a Kindle.  I don't need a tablet or tablet wanna-be - just a plain e-reader.