Bought my new diaper bag today

iVillage Member
Bought my new diaper bag today
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 9:05pm

http://www.pinkyandcompany.com/proddetail.php?prod=skip_hop_duo_blossom

I got it for $35!! As a BFing mom I find I don't need anything special - as long as I have room for a change of clothes, few diapers, and a receiving blanket plus my wallet I am set. I think this is the first purse or diaper bag that I have ever bought myself - I like that it is neutral and pretty and not obviously a diaper bag not to mention the price. My pregnancy splurge - lol. Now I can pack my labour bag (ie diaper bag)

Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 1:53am

Cute! I like that those bags are compact but still have lots of pockets.

I was on the hunt for my "diaper bag" for a while. I wanted to find a regular purse/bag that would work. I finally found one this week! Mine was also definitely a splurge. But I figured it should last a long time and I'll feel good about carrying it around. 

Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 10.47.53 PM.png

Julie - eagerly awaiting DH's homecoming & the arrival of our first DS, due 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:12am
We have a Skip Hop Duo in Camo. My DH totally loves it. I'm not as crazy about it because he ordered CAMO for our baby girl instead of the very gender neutral print I requested. So, it's his diaper bag! He actually keeps one in his car because he transports kids pretty frequently and sometimes he meets me to pick them up for appointments. They don't die. I wanted to like it, but CAMO?

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:31am
LOL!!! Men and their purses.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!