Show your 1st trimester bellies! Anyone bumpin' yet?

iVillage Member
Show your 1st trimester bellies! Anyone bumpin' yet?
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 11:06pm

Ok I am bold I will start just curious where everyone else is too! This is mine. I don't look pregnant yet but I am sure this will be surely amusing to see the changes in the upcoming weeks! No baby bump for me atm. Just a bit bloaty!

20120912_1923531.jpg

iVillage Member
And yes that is a batman mask by my shower. I had just got out SO sneaks up in masks and likes to scare the holy heck out of me at times, lol.
Community Leader

You might want to be careful posting pics in your undies on a public board.  Unfortunately there are lurkers and all sorts that can see everything we post here and I'm not sure you want your pictures posted elsewhere.  Please be careful.  Remember to not post your full names, addresses, etc as well.

When posting ultrasound pics, please make sure you blank out the personal info.  Safety reasons :smileyhappy:

Wendy

iVillage Member
NP I have no issues being in my bra and bottoms doesn't bother me a bit if it gets posted online either because its already on my FB and I have thousands of friends on there. I have done some nude modeling before which is online so I have no problems lol. The pic I posted isn't any more offensive than a bikini picture and we see those like everywhere lol! Thank you though <3 I don't keep my name on my ultrasounds though! I just don't like people to be able to put together my name a provider and maybe even a medical record number now that stuff is scary info to be giving away I agree there!
iVillage Member
awesome pic it showed up save it and now retake some pics again in a week or so and watch the belly grow! lol i got some of my daughters at 42 weeks before induction omgosh! You get huge quick lol so snap em now!
iVillage Member
Dang ya look preggers for sure! Grats!