.·:*¨¨*:·. WeeKEnD PlaNs .·:*¨¨*:·

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
.·:*¨¨*:·. WeeKEnD PlaNs .·:*¨¨*:·
23
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 12:16am



Last weekend in September ::gasp::
What do you have planned?
Going out with friends this weekend?
Staying in & doing what?
Have a wonderful weekend & let us know what's going on :smileyhappy:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 1:37pm
Tank tops at night?
Ok then next year :smileyhappy:




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 2:01pm
hugss wrote:
Tank tops at night?
Ok then next year :smileyhappy:    yes they have tank tops for sleeping too. for me, only if the nites are still hot. 

 

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 3:22pm
OH ok :smileywink:




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:13pm

I'm staying up a little later tonight - what a party girl woohoo

I've got my wax set up for tomorrow

Ds is coming over tomorrow.

I baked a chicken today and tomorrow will make soup.

May go out to get baking supplies.  I've got enough frozen bananas to make at least four big loaves.

I am planning on leaving town on October 8 to go to Dad's so from now till then will be preparing for the trip - I plan on leaving the place nice and clean to come home to.

I've decided to go out there for five days this time, leaving on a Monday and coming home on a Friday.  Works out that then I'll be back in time for ds to come stay the weekend.

Also, five days will be less stressful on ds, taking care of the animals.

Ha, so much for staying up late.  I'm too tired lol

 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 08-08-2003
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 11:16pm

Tonight - went to volleyball game and ice cream afterward (in the car with the heater on).

Tomorrow and Sunday would like to relax, do a few chores and read.

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 11:17pm
jammin2bach wrote:

I'm staying up a little later tonight - what a party girl woohoo

I've got my wax set up for tomorrow

Ds is coming over tomorrow.

I baked a chicken today and tomorrow will make soup.

May go out to get baking supplies.  I've got enough frozen bananas to make at least four big loaves.

I am planning on leaving town on October 8 to go to Dad's so from now till then will be preparing for the trip - I plan on leaving the place nice and clean to come home to.

I've decided to go out there for five days this time, leaving on a Monday and coming home on a Friday.  Works out that then I'll be back in time for ds to come stay the weekend.

Also, five days will be less stressful on ds, taking care of the animals.

Ha, so much for staying up late.  I'm too tired lol

 

All sounds great Diana,
Glad you'll be visiting your Dad as well.
Nice on the yummy foods & you enjoying ds this weekend too.
Have a great weekend :smileyhappy:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 11:19pm
wildflower05 wrote:

Tonight - went to volleyball game and ice cream afterward (in the car with the heater on).

Tomorrow and Sunday would like to relax, do a few chores and read.


LOL with the ice & the heater on <g>
Glad you enjoyed the game.
Sure hope you can relax this weekend karyn ..
And get out & enjoy the nice weather.
Have a great one :smileyhappy: 




iVillage Member
Registered: 08-08-2003
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 11:22pm
hugss wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

Tonight - went to volleyball game and ice cream afterward (in the car with the heater on).

Tomorrow and Sunday would like to relax, do a few chores and read.


LOL with the ice & the heater on <g>
Glad you enjoyed the game.
Sure hope you can relax this weekend karyn ..
And get out & enjoy the nice weather.
Have a great one :smileyhappy: 

Thanks, you have a great one too.  :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 11:24pm
Thanks I will & like you hope to relax a bit :smileyhappy:




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 1:20am

Whew..September has been an extra super busy month!! We haven't even been able to get to all the things going on as there's just not enough time and we had to take a day off now and then!! Been lots of fun, too, though!!

Friday...DH's brother is here staying at their sister's house. He's visiting from Atlanta, GA and staying until Wednesday. This morning dh and I went to a lovely memorial service for a very nice man who had been a member of our Sunday school class. Then we went out to Olive Garden for lunch. Home for awhile and then we headed out to dh's sister's (45 minutes away) for dinner and a good visit with their brother and other family members.

Saturday...I'm going shopping with my DD1 to finally get the grands some school clothes. Hope that plan works out this time anyway as this is the third time we're trying to do this! Later we'll be going to my youngest dgs's soccer game. Then dh and I are meeting his visiting brother, two sisters and their dh's at a restaurant for dinner.

Sunday...Sunday school and church and out for Chinese dinner. That afternoon I'll be going to a baby shower for dh's niece.

Whew..busy weekend for sure!!
Hope you're all having a good weekend too!!

Photobucket