What do you have planned?
Going out with friends this weekend?
Staying in & doing what?
Have a wonderful weekend & let us know what's going on :smileyhappy:

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 9:58am
neverstopping wrote:

Whew..September has been an extra super busy month!! We haven't even been able to get to all the things going on as there's just not enough time and we had to take a day off now and then!! Been lots of fun, too, though!!

Friday...DH's brother is here staying at their sister's house. He's visiting from Atlanta, GA and staying until Wednesday. This morning dh and I went to a lovely memorial service for a very nice man who had been a member of our Sunday school class. Then we went out to Olive Garden for lunch. Home for awhile and then we headed out to dh's sister's (45 minutes away) for dinner and a good visit with their brother and other family members.

Saturday...I'm going shopping with my DD1 to finally get the grands some school clothes. Hope that plan works out this time anyway as this is the third time we're trying to do this! Later we'll be going to my youngest dgs's soccer game. Then dh and I are meeting his visiting brother, two sisters and their dh's at a restaurant for dinner.

Sunday...Sunday school and church and out for Chinese dinner. That afternoon I'll be going to a baby shower for dh's niece.

Whew..busy weekend for sure!!
Hope you're all having a good weekend too!!

Whew!  Busy is right Donna!
Glad you're having tons of fun though <g>
Today sounds great & sure hope you get out shopping for the kids for school clothes.
Will you look for anything for you?
Friday sounded perfectly delightful, LOL
Out to lunch & dinner, nice!
More out to eat for you tonight too .. where to?
Have a fabulous weekend & hopefully some down time in between as well :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 2:39pm
hugss wrote:

Today sounds great & sure hope you get out shopping for the kids for school clothes.
Have a fabulous weekend & hopefully some down time in between as well :smileywink:

Wouldn't you know, DD had to cancel our shopping trip again!! Geez, if it isn't one of us, it's the other! Now I don't think I can do it until mid October when we return from Branson!! It'll be winter before the kids finally get some new fall clothes!! Oh, well, we'll get it done eventually! So, we're having a lot of down time today until we head out again around 5ish for the soccer game and out to dinner again!!

I'm not going to be doing anymore shopping for myself until I reach my goal I think. I found a pair of light khaki color jeans in my closet that are a little too big, but not too bad. I can wear them for awhile plus I have three pairs of casual black pants and one pair of dressy casual black pants too. All of these will hold me until I get to goal and then will buy something that really fits well.

Last night I went through my closet again...at 11:30pm!! Found ten more nice tops and sweaters, a casual jacket and a skirt that are small enough for me to wear..Yay!! So glad I kept some of my clothes that had gotten too small for me!!

Tonight we're just going to Village Inn casual restaurant. They have a yummy meal there that I like a lot and is only 400 calories when I request no butter and sugar free syrup for the little pancakes that comes with it. It's their veggie omelet with fresh fruit and little multi grain pancakes. DH's brother really doesn't care anything at all about where we eat, just as long as we're all together. He's really a great guy, wish he and his wife lived closer and wish she could have come with him this time too. Hopefully, though, they'll both be able to come the end of December for a family wedding here. My three weeks of my doctor raising my calories sure did come at a good time with all of the eating out we're having to do now! :smileyhappy:

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 3:46pm
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:

Wouldn't you know, DD had to cancel our shopping trip again!! Geez, if it isn't one of us, it's the other! Now I don't think I can do it until mid October when we return from Branson!! It'll be winter before the kids finally get some new fall clothes!! Oh, well, we'll get it done eventually! So, we're having a lot of down time today until we head out again around 5ish for the soccer game and out to dinner again!!
Well that is a bummer but nice to be able to relax I am sure!
Hope the kids don't mind waiting a bit longer for those clothes <g>

I'm not going to be doing anymore shopping for myself until I reach my goal I think. I found a pair of light khaki color jeans in my closet that are a little too big, but not too bad. I can wear them for awhile plus I have three pairs of casual black pants and one pair of dressy casual black pants too. All of these will hold me until I get to goal and then will buy something that really fits well.
OK nice on what you found though .. am sure you'll have a blast when it comes time to shop <wink>

Last night I went through my closet again...at 11:30pm!! Found ten more nice tops and sweaters, a casual jacket and a skirt that are small enough for me to wear..Yay!! So glad I kept some of my clothes that had gotten too small for me!!
Yikes what an hour to have done that but wow, such a great find!

Tonight we're just going to Village Inn casual restaurant. They have a yummy meal there that I like a lot and is only 400 calories when I request no butter and sugar free syrup for the little pancakes that comes with it. It's their veggie omelet with fresh fruit and little multi grain pancakes. DH's brother really doesn't care anything at all about where we eat, just as long as we're all together. He's really a great guy, wish he and his wife lived closer and wish she could have come with him this time too. Hopefully, though, they'll both be able to come the end of December for a family wedding here. My three weeks of my doctor raising my calories sure did come at a good time with all of the eating out we're having to do now! :smileyhappy:
Nice on the restaurant & the food sounds yummy!
He does sound like a great guy & hope they both will make it out for that wedding.

Enjoy your weekend :smileyhappy:

Pages