♀♀Friday Five♀♀

iVillage Member
♀♀Friday Five♀♀
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 7:56am

Have you ever tried on a pair of these?

Would you purchase them if they were comfortable?

Have you ever worn toe-socks like these?

If not, would you wear them?

Would you purchase and/or wear
Snookie's Pickle Flip Flops?

Pickle Flip Flops!.jpeg

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:48am
I can wear flip flops, but never would I purposely buy anything that would put money in Snooki's pocket. I wonder how much they are. I can't do toe socks or tow rings or anything like that. I've tried, but it bugs the snot out of me to have something between my toes. I assume since I've grown up wearing flip flops that that's why I can stand them.

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:49am

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:02am

Have you ever tried on a pair of these?
No, and I would not care for them no matter how comfortable they are, I cannot stand anything like that between my toes....and like Jaielyn said, they are ugly as heck!

Would you purchase them if they were comfortable?
No I would not.  I am not a fashion snob but they are hands down the ugliest thing I think I've ever seen to put on feet!

Have you ever worn toe-socks like these?
Yes, like Jaielyn again, they were popular when I was a teenager.  My mom put some in our stocking one Christmas and I wore them... but I never got used to them.  I only kept wearing them because I was "in style" with my friends when I did.  Would never do it today though...

If not, would you wear them? 
Been there, done it, won't do it again.

Would you purchase and/or wear
Snookie's Pickle Flip Flops? 
Yes, I am sad to say I would... but not because it's from Snookie... it's because they're pickles and I LOVE PICKLES!!  Would NOT pay $50 for them though.... maybe $10 at the most.

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 11:11am

Nope - nope - nope - nope & nope!

I can't stand anything between my toes.  

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 2:37pm

I can wear toe rings if I don't have on closed shoes.  Only with flip-flops.   Toed shoes or socks?  No interest at all.

I would never support Snooki either.   I'll stick to my Target specials.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 4:10pm
so I just reread my thread when Missy agreed with me and I said "tow rings". WTH?? That is kind of ridiculous! lol

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 10:28am

I had tried the toeshoes and those are ace when climbing, swimming and few other things, but for everyday I wouldn't use them.

Toessocks, yes I have had them for medical reason, eczemas between the toes hurt and was common for me as a child until we figured out I only got it when I was eating  certain types of food.

I would never buy floppies, I hate them and I also wouldn't support some one who has made a living out of being a bad role model.

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 7:27pm

Christine sent Christopher to the shoe store to buy the skeletoes right after her surgery.  She said they were very comfortable.  I think they are ugly as sin.

Toe socks are too much trouble to put on and make my feet too fat.

And I wouldn't buy overpriced rubber flip flops no matter whose name was on them.