Friday Fun!

iVillage Member
Friday Fun!
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 8:11am

What fun things does your day have in store?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 8:18am

MJ we did got to be super early for us. Just after 10. Will had to get up at 4 to go into work early. They also want him to start making daily meetings at 7 am and again at 4 pm.  Which means going in early every day and staying late every day.  Its not possible for him to make it every single day either.  So the drama there continues.

So I got lots of sleep last night.

I am at work now. Nothing excititng here today.  Lunch prep for the GS meeting tonight.   Then more work. Then girl scouts.  Already had a mom text and say they aren't coming. really glad this is my last year. 

This weekend: working at the lot in wolcott.  Will has to work at 3 specific times this weekend, so we have to work around that stuff.  I need to grocery shop, I have a ton of homework to do. and the usual housework.

Packing for the scrappy trip.  which there may be a small hitch in me being able to come.

I think thats it.  Have a wonderful day everyone.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 8:28am
Oh MJ no worries on texting me at night. If I am actually in bed my phone is on silent, unless one of my kids are somewhere or such where I might actually need to answer it during the night :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: georapper
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 8:57am
Ugh. Twice-daily meetings? Seriously? Uff da.

Last year of GS? Haven't I heard that before???? :smileywink:

Glad you got lots of sleep. Sorry to hear about a possible hitch. Enjoy your weekend~

&nb
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:01am

Getting ready to do the housekeeping tour.

Earned myself four more hours of scrappy time from working my behind off at the office this week.  Will earn another 45 minutes cleaning up this morning.  That will take me to 5.5 hours.  eta:  Dumbbells done.  Earned another 10 minutes!  :smileyhappy:

Which I intend to cash in on today and tomorrow.

Later today, fix dinner for the family.  Celebrating All Star's birthday (tomorrow -- 26), and Ice Dancer's birthday (Monday -- 23).  Then ... dinner with the family.  :smileyhappy:

eta:  Dinner menu -- John-Ben-Ghetti, green beans, garlic cheese bread (compliments of All Star and Brooke), homemade applesauce, possibly salad.  Good times!  :smileyhappy:

Should be a good day.  :smileyhappy:

&nb
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:29am
Well good news he just found out this set of meetings only goes through next week. so only 11 more to go.

But then he got in trouble for not replying to emails fast enough? wtf. oh i bet the 2 that are complaining who are in poland and germany expect him to be up in the middle of the night when they are at work so that he can get their emails and reply right then! OY
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:29am
WOOT WOOT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
for lots of scrappy time!!!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:43am
Julie, I was thinking the same thing about GS! But I think I detect a hint of "over this", or maybe "over the parents and getting it done between school?"

Stacy - there is no hitch. Just sayin'.

Back to Julie: WAY TO GO on the scrappin' time! YOU GO! Hmmm. do we need to look at moving back to Tuesday nights for chat, or are we still better on Thursdays?
Michelle
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:43am

Good morning!  I actually slept in a little bit this morning.  It was good. 

Today the girls have a service day.  They don't have to be at school until 9, and then they will be bussed to various locations in the community to serve.  They are done at 2:30.  The other carpool mom is doing the morning drive.  I will leave work about 2:15 to pick up Sarah.  I will work from home after that.  Em has cross country and then decorating for homecoming.  Nora also has decorating.  I expect to be picking them up between 4:00 and 4:30.

We are going to have supper together as a family tonight!  Yay!  First and only time all week.  Then DH has a bachelor party to attend and the girls have the homecoming game.  I don't know if I will go to the game.  I really don't feel like it.  Maybe I will go at the end, so that I am there to pick the girls up. 

I forgot to get my chicken out to thaw last night so that I could put it in the crockpot this morning, so I am going to have to punt for supper.  We will have some kind of fish.  Probably salmon.  That sounds good to me.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
In reply to: kalea13
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:44am
Hitches, small or large, are not allowed. You are coming. Period. End of discussion. Make it so.
Karens siggy
iVillage Member
In reply to: kalea13
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:44am
YAY for lots of scrappy time! Enjoy that. And the family dinner.
Karens siggy

Pages