Friday Fun!

iVillage Member
Friday Fun!
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 8:11am

What fun things does your day have in store?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:59am
exactly. Period. that could be the hitch!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:11am

Salmon sounds yummy! I think I'll plan that in for next week. Goin to the game for the end might be wise, so you aren't going against the tide trying to get out!

Me, I spent some time last night working on another William Morris project - my Agenda/planner/binder! It was stuffed full of papers, old notes, etc. It is nice and cleaned out now, I am just waiting for my 2013 calendar and blank note pages to arrive so I can consolidate/rewrite the ratty project notes section. Many of the projects/to do's for commitees are mostly crossed off, so time to start fresh. Yay!

Nothing going on until tonight, when I'll pick Sarah up from Volleyball (she'll have her squash-cart on skateboard wheels to deal with), then quick home to wash Mira's head (looks much better this morning), and dash off with DH to a fundraiser/silent auction/food & wine sampling thing. Benefits one of DH's clients, others will be there, and occasionally we win something at the auction. I'd love to go to see Loopers afterward (with Jposeph Gordon Levitt), not sure we'll get out of the fundraiser in time? I won't know anyone well this time. One couple, the guy has a creepy gaze/way of looking at you and has no idea how to make small talk/nothing to say (even Dh finds him creepy) and his wife is a bit snooty/condescending - hard to make conversation with her as she doesn't start conversations either. Hoping he goes to sit elsewhere to schmooze people! The other couple, I've only met tonce or twice at company things, but they are the ones who lost their first baby a month ago.

SO, until then, I have a list. Lots of correspondence, a few errands, some baking, piano practice, and putting kits together.

Michelle
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:12am
(LIKE) to Karen's post Stacy.
Michelle
iVillage Member
In reply to: georapper
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:22am
I don't know if it makes a difference, MJ. I usually have ONE Thursday night meeting a month. A new Review Team has been created to deal with background checks that return with results. I don't expect they'll have to meet often, but we have to meet the first time to set up guidelines. I also have ONE Tuesday night meeting per month for Christian Ed meeting. And next week, it happens that I have BOTH. @@ So ... do what works best for the majority. I'll be in when I can.

I was actually home in time to make the last fifteen minutes last night, but I hadn't eaten since 2:30 yesterday afternoon, and I was shaking like a leaf. I had to get food in me. By the time I'd eaten, it was past ten, and I was ready to drop. Been fighting a cold, but a good night's sleep last night with the vaporizer made a HUGE difference in how I feel today. :smileyhappy:

&nb
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:23am
YEA for sleeping in!
YEA for service day!
YEA for family dinners and a quiet evening!
Enjoy~

&nb
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:24am
I'll bet they have a bathroom. :smileywink:

&nb
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:26am

thats not the problem.
it makes me so ill and puts me in so much pain, there is absolutly no way that I would physcially be able to drive for 8 hours. On my bad day, I am doing good to drive the kids the 5 blocks to school and get to the office. i have to take heavy drugs and use constant heat..... it pretty much takes me out for 1-2 days.

I have found that if i take my iron pills it helps.  

considering how anemic I am and all of my complaints you would think my doctor would check into the troubles but so far nothing. i have blood work again in 2 weeks. and then an actual appointment.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:28am
Mmmmmmm ... LOVE salmon!
YEA for clean calendars! Love that, too!
YEA for days to do what you want!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} for the couple who lost the baby. :smileysad: My guess is that she dreads going, and that you will be the PERFECT antidote for her. Will be thinking of you~

&nb
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 12:13pm
I see. :smileysad: I'm sorry to hear it. I used to have major problems myself. Until I started seeing the chiropractor regularly (as in every two weeks). None since. If I'm not watching the calendar, I don't even know it's coming. Reason #546 I'm thankful for my chiros!!!!! :smileyhappy:

&nb
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 12:29pm

Not much going on here. Dh went to do a couple of errands. Yay that MIL's dog is going home tonight!  I'll probably work on my shop most of the day today and I do have to do some cleaning. Nothing terrible but we are having a home nurse come here on Monday to check dh out. I don't know why except they wanted to come see him. I don't know if it has to do with his Medicare or what.

That's pretty much it for the day.