nekkid men

iVillage Member
nekkid men
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 8:43am

So I was hanging out one night at a festival this summer and staying sober, speaking with my lesbian friend and telling her about how DW said that women do not want to see nekkid men regardless of how good looking they were. She said that even lesbians like hot nekkid men. I was texting my friend the other day and she said that of course women like pics of hot nekkid men. I asked her if she was serious and she said of course. I told her this comes as some suprise since many women say they do not want to see nekkid men regardless of how hot they are. So women really do like hot nekkid men and are curious eh?

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:13pm
You mean naked...right?
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 5:59pm

Fire, I came across an article (at this link) that relates to your post.  The title of the article, in part, is “Why I adore the penis, by a radical lesbian feminist.”  A quote from the article that appears to come from Professor Camille Paglia is as follows: “I’m trying to bring a whole new kind of sexual sophistication to feminism, to allow even women who are openly lesbian, as I am with my lover, to say that we regard the penis as hot.”  One thing that I have been writing about is my belief that the naked form can be appreciated for a number of different reasons – non-sexual as well as sexual.  So it does not seem odd to me that a person can enjoy the sight of naked person even when that naked person is not of the gender that the viewer is sexually attracted to.

Tom,

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:38am
Howdy burg.... yep, naked for sure.
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:46am

That's what I'm talking about Tom. All women have a preference just as all men have a preference whether it be arousal, body type or pose. I'm sure some women like it flaccid while others only appreciate the member if it's erect. DW says that if she had the choice, she would rather see the scrotum drawn up rather than hanging even though she doesn't like the sight of testicles. Some women like low hangers. Women should be naturally curious about and interested in a healthy and attractive male body.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 12:21pm

That was an absolutely wonderful article Tom. I have really appreciated her line of thought since I read her interview in a men's magazine years ago and would have to agree with her in this article too, wholeheartedly for the most part. She makes some extremely good points which hit home and are thought provoking. From the marginalizing of the penis and the derisive nature which women look at it to her discussion of John and Lorena. I was kind of surprised somehow that she agreed to lopping off the penis but from a woman's standpoint I could see it kinda. BTW... I happened upon something you may be interested but did not see a way to get in touch with you to tell you about it.

iVillage Member
In reply to: tom_j_g
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 4:41pm

Fire, if you click on my name in the column author you will get to a page and if you scroll down on the page you will find under contact a place to click to send a private message. 

Tom,

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 3:55pm

I'd be surprised if a heterosexual woman did not enjoy viewing the body of a hot naked man. I love seeing guys who are in good shape and the penis is endlessly fascinating. Yummy. But I also really enjoy seeing hot, naked women and sometimes find their form even more aesthetically pleasing than men. But, yes, if you love having a hot, naked guy on top of you and inside of you, how can you not love to look at that form when it presents itself?

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-23-2013 - 2:02am

If I have to label my sexual preference, I'd consider myself straight. That being said, I think women fully nude are much more aesthetically pleasing than fully nude men.

I don't mean to say that I don't like the look of a nude male, because I do, haha. Absolutely.  But generally I'd rather keep my viewing of the penis limited to sexual encounters, as I find the penis much more visually appealing when erect than otherwise. XD