Friday on the 5s

iVillage Member
Friday on the 5s
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 11:11am

1. When the seasons change, do you buy a whole new wardrobe or just add to what you already have?

2. When was the last time you bought clothes for yourself?

3. How often do you up date your wardrobe?

4. Do you have a set budget for buying new clothes?

5.  When shopping for clothes, do you like to go alone or bring a friend along?

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 2:53pm

1. When the seasons change, do you buy a whole new wardrobe or just add to what you already have? I like to take 2 days and buy everything that I need for a season.  Easier for  me...

2. When was the last time you bought clothes for yourself?   Do nightgowns and pj's count?  that was the last thing I bought and it was in may. I also bought 2 pairs of shoes for winter.  

3. How often do you up date your wardrobe?   Whenever I feel the need that it needs it, so basically I usually buy some updated items each season...

4. Do you have a set budget for buying new clothes?  Nope, when I want to go shoppping my dh is very "forthcoming"! LOL

5.  When shopping for clothes, do you like to go alone or bring a friend along?  I only shop alone,,, I have big decisions to make, and don't want to be distracted.  I also don't want to have to stop and look for things that I don't need.... (meaning what my friends might need to look for, selfish as that sounds LOL)   As a matter of fact, I even get annoyed if my cell phone rings while I'm busy shopping.  I guess one could say that I'm a very serious shopper LOL

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 1:11pm

1. When the seasons change, do you buy a whole new wardrobe or just add to what you already have?

Just pull out the winter drawer

2. When was the last time you bought clothes for yourself?

About a month ago, some nice Walmart clothes

3. How often do you up date your wardrobe?

Couple times a year, since I shop at walmart.  They fade pretty fast, but then I'm hard on clothes.

4. Do you have a set budget for buying new clothes?

Under $50

5.  When shopping for clothes, do you like to go alone or bring a friend along?

Absoultely go by myself.  I take someone, we spend the whole time shopping for them.