Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 12:53pm

Another week bites the dust.  The insurance company finally requested that we bring the car into the body shop so they can okay the estimate (neighbor backed into my son's car over the weekend).  Not sure why it takes them a week to get to this point, but insurance companies only want to collect the premiums - they rarely agree to pay out without a bunch of delays and deductibles!

This weekend we don't have anything on the calendar which is nice.  That means we can do what we want to do instead of what we have to do.  I'm sure Katie will have some activities lined up that will require me to drive, but what else is new? :smileywink:

What are you doing this lovely weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 3:06pm

TGIF!!!  Status of painting project.....put 2 coats of primer on the lower half of Riley's room because it was dark blue....still could see the blue so today I did a 3rd coat and this time I did the whole walls.  It's looking much better.  Going to let that dry good and tomorrow start with the actual paint color.  DH is going to do the ceiling and then we will start on the walls.  This of course after a morning of football at the Y.  Sunday I hope to get a one last pedi in for the season.  Need it to last for our Florida trip coming up in October.  Got a call from school today, apparently Dyan was playing football and ran into someone else and has a fat lip.....can't wait to see that when they get home.

We are having some gorgeous fall weather.  Highs in the high 60's to 70 and lows in the 50's...looks to be that way for another week!!  That's good as we have a wedding next saturday and I was hoping for good weather for that.

That's about all from here...have a great weekend!!!!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 3:28pm

Wow, sounds like you are moving right along.  What a sweet Momma!

I cringed as I read about the fat lip, poor pumpkin.  I know that hurt.  Give him a hug from me!!

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 6:43pm

Funny thing...Dylan gets home and wouldn't let me even see it.....He's still outside running around, guess I'll have to wait until he is sleeping to take a peek!!!  Little Turd!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 7:54pm

Must not be too bad then, otherwise he'd be in a hurry to show you so you could make it all better!

Photobucket"