What's on YOUR holiday wish list?

iVillage Member
What's on YOUR holiday wish list?
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 1:01pm

We are already getting excited about the upcoming holiday season! To help get everyone in the holiday spirit, we've got some great holiday content (including giveaways) in the works.

Please share with us some of the things that are on your wish list. Our goal is to include some of the things from YOUR wish list as prizes in our upcoming giveaways. Whether it's a vacation, a cool gadget (kitchen, technology, etc.), a massage, an organizing service, or anything else you can think of, let us know! You might just see it as a prize offering

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 11:48am
a day away at a spa :smileyhappy:
Community Leader
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 1:21pm

Ooh, a spa day would be nice.  I'd like a house that is clean and stays that way, but I'd settle for an Ikea gift card...I really would like to pick up some new book shelves.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:29pm
FREE TIME to go get a massage and/or a pedicure!!! Oh, and either a day to sleep in or a LONG, uninterrupted nap!!!
But now you've gone and reminded me about the holidays coming - inlaws, and all that extra work + spending money I don't have on everyone. AHgggh, I love the holidays but they are strassful!