I have my c-section sceduled!
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 09-28-2012 - 2:09pm|
So as much as I would like to have a VBAC, no doctors or hospitals in my area allow them so its a c-section for me.
I got a call from my doctors office the other day with my c-section date!
It looks like if Jacari doesnt decide to come on his own, we can expect him on November 8th!
However, my doctors doesnt seem to think I will last that long, but wants to give the baby a chance to decide to come on his own. Im afraid he is going to be HUGE by then... he is measuring really long and his estimated weight is 7 1/2lbs.... ALREADY! i know those guesses can be off by a pound or 2...so HOPFULLY he wont get to gigantic before he decides to come or before November 8th!