Headaches

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Headaches
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 3:00pm

Dangit...if it's not one thing it's another.  I am just about over my m/s it seems but now have these awful headaches.  I don't remember having them with other kids so I'm open to suggestions as to what you ladies who have them too are doing for relief.  I can't imagine popping a tylenol multiple times a day for months.  Anyone have any other suggestions that actually worked for you?  

iVillage Member
In reply to: compyquin
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 8:25am

Drinking enough water, eating enough and small doses of caffeine helped me with mine.  When all else failed (never had much luck with Tylenol), I'd take a hot shower.  But after reading homeopathic remedies, I found that alternating between hot and cold water seemed to kick it better than the straight hot.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to:
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:04pm

I've had headaches as well.  This morning I had a small latte (generally I've been avoiding caffeine) and it kicked in almost immediately and the headache was gone.  Feel a little guilty about the caffeine, but it worked!

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 3:05pm

I'm in the same position.  My midwife told me to expect headaches, but I get one EVERY day at about 1pm.  I just tollerate it.  I don't take anything.  I'm guessing a warm washcloth or heating pad on low would help, but I'm always at work so I haven't gotten to try it!!