Pregnancy Whine

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Pregnancy Whine
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 3:24pm

I don't really want to whine to my husband and kids... so here it is.

I am in that phase where I don't really like to eat to start with. And I gag when I brush my teeth. So puking after I have done both, thus requiring me to redo BOTH items in the morning really sucks and I am done with it.

Thank you.

Next?

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 11:51am

I've been fortunate enough not to have the gag happen while brushing my teeth.....but I second loui50 about being the obnoxious not big enough for maternity pants/clothes, but too big for regular clothes.  I haven't told work yet that I'm PG, but I've been sneaking in a couple of maternity shirts and just hoping no one notices....when I wear my regular clothes I have a noticable "pouch".....certainly not a baby bump, but someone may easily think I'd started early on my holiday binge eating :smileywink:

Grrrr!  Soon enough I'll be complaining because I'm too big, but for now it's that awkward "I'm not fat, I'm just pregnant" phase I'm suffering through.

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 5:37pm

ahhh yes, the gag/puke while brushing my teeth.  Happens all the time.  I'm going to add to this Whine threat that I HATE that my pants are too tight but I don't have a pregnancy belly, I just look FAT.  Well, I'm not little to begin with, but I look even fatter!  I ordered a belly band to see if I can put off maternity clothes for a while since I'm only 11 weeks.

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:08pm
Haha I have the same issue. My Dr. suggested waiting to brush my teeth until my stomach settles so I've been doing my Listerine in the Am after breakfast and then waiting til 9 or 10 and brushing them at work. :-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers