TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend?

iVillage Member
TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend?
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 4:00pm

Two of my sons have soccer Saturday morning then the three will go with their dad (ex husband) for an overnight.  I have tons of organizing to do in the house (switching over to Fall/winter clothes, cleaning, etc.).  I want to head over to BRU to start my registry.  Also hoping to fit in a visit with the in-laws.  Pick up the boys Sunday evening and then it's time to roll back into a Monday morning frame of mind.  Weekends fly by so fast!  Hope you all enjoy yours to the fullest!  What's on your agenda?

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 6:23pm

I haven't been home (about 2.5 hours away) to visit my mom in about a month, so I am heading there in the morning. While there I am getting an ultrasound down at one of those independent ultrasound places and taking my mom with me, I know she will enjoy it, she's super excited about Munchkin! I'm secretly hoping that they will be able to tell me the gender.

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 7:20pm

I really hope you two who are getting ultrasounds have babies who cooperate!  So exciting!  Please let us know when you can!  

My mother and I will be going to Nashville, Tn (an hour away) to a Baby Shower Event!  There will be tons of vendors, giveaways, and breastfeeding seminars.  We are both so excited!  :smileyhappy:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 7:32pm

I will be going in Atlanta as well!! 60 bucks!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 9:29am

What a coincicidence....I went to Baby's First Images in Buckhead! Well, no such luck this way :-(......Munchkin had the cord tucked neatly between its legs. Oh well....at least we get to try again next week without having to pay again.