32 week u/s!

iVillage Member
32 week u/s!
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 4:52pm

I had my u/s on Wednesday followed by my normal appointment, and… my placenta has not moved a cm. So, we scheduled my c-section for November 2 at 11:30 am. I am excited to finally have it scheduled because we have known since 20 weeks that there was a high probability of it happening.

On the u/s Aibhlin was sucking on her thumb all nestled in head down (body still transverse) on my right side. Her little fingers were wiggling around! Oh so cute!!!! She is getting too big to fit on the u/s screen now, well head and body at the same time. Her heart rate was a really good 154 and the fluid levels are right on target. I am measuring "right on track" according to my doctor.

We are going to do another u/s in 4 weeks to check position of placenta (since it does not hurt to just make sure) and the week after that is my c-section! I can't believe I only have 5 more weeks left! This has gone so fast!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 9:50pm
Wow Katie that is fast! Sorry that nothing moved but at least you have your c section date now. I'm so glad everything looks good on your U/S.

Photobucket