I suppose I'll introduce myself

iVillage Member
I suppose I'll introduce myself
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 7:28pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Nichole, and I recently found out I'm expecting again. I suffered a loss in February and a loss in June. I believe the fair sized fibroid I have inside my uterus is to blame. This pregnancy was completely unplanned; we've been told to wait a year to try again to get the fibroid under control...I thought I would just use the rhythm method and abstain when I was ovulating....not so much! I am worried out of my mind about this pregnancy. Every little thing sets me off. Yesterday I wasn't tired at 10am, so I thought my symptoms were disappearing. I also had some scant spotting yesterday which had me convinced that it was over, but today, I'm feeling awful: nausea, exhaustion, cramping. I don't know what to think. I'm just keeping the faith and being thankful for every new day I wake up and am still pregnant.

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 8:44pm

Nice to meet you, I'm Aubrey :smileyhappy:

So sorry for loss. Hopefully this one will be here to stay. You'll be in my prayers! My symptoms have been coming and going too, it's driving me crazy!! We haven't seen the babys heartbeat yet, so I'm a little worried. I feel totally fine some days, and nauseous all day the bext..it's crazy!

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 7:29am

Nice to meet you. 

Try to keep positive (believe me I know it's easier said than done).  Welcome to the boards, we look forward to getting to know you and sharing our experiences together.   :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 2:11pm
Hi Nichole,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the May 2013 Expecting Club! I hope that you find support and friendship here during your pregnancy journey. Sending you tons of sticky baby vibes and wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png