I had to chuckle

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
I had to chuckle
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:52pm

This weekend was the trip that Cowboy should have gone on with me but I wasn't blatant enough with my suggestions to tantalize him into a boring work trip.  Probably a good thing (though it pains me to say that) because even though I kept what hotel I chose a secret, chose a hotel that was NOT on the list and was the furthest away, somehow a co-worker ended up not only at the same hotel but on the same floor just 9 doors away.  I've been carpooling with her to the training center and she brought up the topic of Cowboy.  I was chuckling inside as she confirmed what I thought; she has a crush on him.  I told him that a long time ago but he thought I was cracked in the head (he can't stand her because she talks non stop).  She did say that he was too old for her so I don't have to break her kneecaps (kidding).

Community Leader
In reply to:
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 8:50pm
Wow, things happen for a reason, and a very good reason!
You held up well while she was talking. She probably talked so much you couldn't get a word in. Lol. At the same time, it doesn't sound like she suspects you two, which is a good thing.

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 3:01am

"Part of me knows I need to be careful but the little devil inside of me plans on grabbing an opportunity to whisper something dirty in his ear and walking away"

Lol!  Another fun thing is to take a naughty pic in the bathroom during the work get-together and texting it to him.  Then you can get back out and see the look on his face when he opens the message. :smileyhappy: