Just found out the gender!

iVillage Member
Just found out the gender!
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 10:31am

We just found out the gender of baby #3 this week. It's a girl!!! Can some one make me a new siggy please? I would like something fall themed. Something saying:

Amy Lynn

Wife to Ethan

Mommy to Bryan and Wyatt

Adelia Lynn due February 2013

Photobucket

Pages

Community Leader
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 4:06pm

Congrats on your little girl.  Here's a siggy from me.

Amy Lynn.png

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:26pm
Thank you so much! It looks great!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:52pm
Hmmmmmm for some reason it is not working for me. I keep losing the bottom letters and part of the background.
Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 8:47am

Glad you like it.  Thanks for requesting.  I'm not seeing what you're referring to that you're losing the bottom portion of the siggy.  If you've not resolved that yet (because it looks ok to me in your siggy area) could you grab a screen shot so I can see what you're seeing?  I'll try to help you!

Sue

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:31am
Maybe it is just me then. LOL To me it looks different on my page then it does on your page but if it looks good from your end I won't worry about it. Thanks again!
Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 1:28pm
It does look lighter to me too, little Adelia's name is too light, maybe a darker pink would show better?

Was just getting a new siggie and saw your post, wanted to pop in and say congrats Amy Lynn!!! After so much TTC with Wyatt, I am so glad to see little Adelia Lyn on her way!!
Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 2:30pm

I remade it with a darker pink...let's see if that helps.  I don't know why he other was disappearing, but whatever.  Sometimes graphics are a pitb, LOL.

Amy Lynn.png

Sue

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 10:28pm
It is hard to believe how much faster it happened with Adelia then it did with Wyatt. That was why we started TTC again right after his first birthday. We were not wasting any time.
Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:50am
What will the difference in age be between the two?? I know I saw you posted about a thyroid issue and getting that under control, do you think that helped things out? How is Bryan feeling about the new baby coming along, and how old is he now, is he in high school?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:07am
Ya I think it was definitely my thyroid. With Wyatt it was scar tissue from my c-section that we didn't realize was causing a problem until I had surgery. That was one of the first things she checked for this time but everything looked fine. So she ran the regular blood tests and found out my thyroid wasn't working properly. Just 3 weeks after starting the meds I got pregnant with this baby. LOL

Bryan is 14 years old and Wyatt is 2 years old. So a 14 1/2 year difference between Bryan and Adelia. A 2 3/4 year difference between Wyatt and Adelia. Bryan seems pretty happy about it. He says he will not believe she is in fact a girl until she is here. HA HA HA

Yep Bryan is in high school this year. He seems to like it so far. He says it is better then junior high. He says he doesn't know why it just is. LOL I am trying to get him involved in some kind of sport or after school anything. He isn't really interested. He would rather come home and play video games. *sigh* Oh well Ethan never did anything extra at school either. I was in Girl Scouts and Choir at school and at church and I played volleyball and gymnastics. I kept busy. Bryan runs out in the field with the dogs. So maybe I can talk him into track or something. LOL
Photobucket

Pages