Baby #2 is on the way...

iVillage Member
Baby #2 is on the way...
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 1:45pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Julie and DH, 3 yo DD, and I are very excited that there will be a sweet addition to our family April 29.  Just a little background, we are teachers and live in a rural area with two dogs and a cat.  We are surrounded by farms and live where there are mountains all around.  When we were TTC our daughter I was a heavy visitor to ivillage and found tons of support and inspiration at the TTC board which lead me (after 10 months) to the June 2009 expecting club.  After my DD was born and I changed jobs I had less and less time and eventually stopped coming.  I wish I had not. :smileyhappy: This baby came much quicker, as I had come off my bc and it happened immediately.  Still in disbelief on that one! 

So far we have had 1 u/s and heard the hb yesterday for the first time.  It was 172, and if this one follows the same wives tale as our DD we have another girl on the way.  Only time will tell!

Hope to be around some, though I know it may not be daily I look forward to getting to know ya'll.

Julie

ps- have to update my signature, I have a feeling it still has DD's timeline for birth or something lol :smileytongue:

Julie Anne

Married my best friend, September 2006

"In His time, In His time.  He makes all things beauti

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:30am

Congrats on #2! Glad you found your way back to iVillage and hope your able to find the same great support.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:13am
Hi Julie,

Congratulations on expecting your second child and welcome to the April 2013 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

photo snowsiggy.png