Misha had another vet visit this morning!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Misha had another vet visit this morning!
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 3:02pm

I took Misha to the vet today as the end of his incision was gaping and draining. She gave him more antibiotics and Metacam. The vet was glad that it was draining through the incision as she said that it is better than building up inside the tumour. I'm to wash the drainage with a warm face cloth and water and/or clean it with peroxide. I just finished doing the warm facecloth and he really liked it and started purring.

I was so glad that Brenda was there today.  He is starting to get used to travelling now.

There's always something.

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 4:29pm
(( hugs to nursing mom )) you got that right, always someone to work on for one reason or another.
Nose kisses for Misha

Community Leader
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 5:57pm
I am so glad it is draining the right way,I think after you get this all healed he will be well for a very long time

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 7:03pm

Yes, always something, you got that right!!!  I'm glad it is drainin in a good way, and that he is doing good with everything, traveling too!!  I'm prayin that all this will heal up and that will be that for a very long while.  Sending hugs to ((((((((((((((((((Jane)))))))))))))))))  Please give Misha kisses from me and the furpack!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 10:16pm

nope...there was 18 thousand dollars in prizes. but none for me..  ipads, big screen TVs, grills, cameras,coffee makers.. and grand prize two night vacation at the Ozarks..

Community Leader
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 9:58am

That's good that Dr Brenda was there when you took Misha in yesterday.  I'm glad that it is good that it is draining.  Trouble just loved his hot packs with the warm face cloth and even lifted his head when he saw it coming.

That's good that Misha is getting used to travelling now.  Maybe this will finally clear up and he can have many healthy years finally.  That infection needs to go away.

Yes there's always something it seems.

Sending kisses to sweet Misha.

((((((Hugs))))))

Photobucket