It just keeps getting better

iVillage Member
It just keeps getting better
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 8:13pm
Im a long time reader and have benefited very much from the many things I've read through the years. AP and I have been together for nearly 6 years. He's one of those who won't or can't just say what they're felting.

But today I got it. He was so reluctant to leave our afternoon meeting. He admitted he was foggy brained this morning and could think of nothing more of our rendesvous. As we were kissing goodbye and I said I love you as I always do when we're parting, he mumbled that he loves me too.

It's not the first time he's said it. He said it one other time but later told me he said it coz he knew its what I wanted to hear. But said that he did mean it. I never thought I'd hear it again. My heart is soaring!

He is going away for 6 days and today meant so much. We get together for short periods of time and have sex. But today we were able to stay together for 2 hours afterward and talk. It was so nice. He was so Open and sharing.

I had a most wonderful day with him. The only drawback is that his wife is going to want "goodbye sex" and I'm trying to not think about that. :-(

He said hes gonna tey to get out if it. I just have to say that I love my AP.
Community Leader
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 8:46pm
Hi there! Thank you for sharing. Enjoy the good feeling!
Speaking of feelings, nearly 6 yes later and it's nonexistent on his end which keep mine in check. For us, w/out them, it means no hashing them out later. Been there, done that. He said he loved me twice. Second time I said something, and got oh I love f'ing you. Nice huh? So a physical a it is, although I feel we are closer this time. But, I get why you are so happy. I would love if my ap would say it.
It sucks about the goodbye sex with w. unfortunately he is married and that is reality. I know ap gets jealous n he doesn't tell me about gf's. If it really bothers you, you can ask him not to mention stuff like that and he should respect it.
So glad your day is good! :smileyhappy:

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 8:57pm
Oh I know he loves me. In his own way he's showed it through the years. I know it and I have felt it before. Just today it was so special. How today went really made me feel good. I cried a bit and he just held me. Our love making was so tender and touching. He was as reluctant to part as I was.

It's hard to explain. This man is so guarded and today was so open and talkative. It's just a different feeling than the other times we were together.

Neither of us plan on leaving our spouses. It's just wonderful to know that I mean as much to him as he does to me. And he's willing to admit it to me.