Two Month Stats

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Two Month Stats
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 9:00pm
October 1st is Mondsy which means we'll start taking out August Acrobats to their 2-month checks!

Please share baby's weight and height stats and how the appointment goes! ( I think there may be some vaccinations at 2-months. Sad.)

Josh's appointment is Thursday!
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-18-2012 - 10:53am

I just noticed that on Alby's legs where his bandaids were there's 2 red blotches in the she shape of the sticky parts of the bandaids... could this be an allergic reaction to the adhesive?? Yikes! Should I put anything on them? It's been 2 days now and he's already had a bath, so there shouldn't be any residue left on his legs... they don't seem to be itchy or painful, just red and a little raised!

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 5:11pm

Alby's a little younger than the rest of the Acrobats, so he just had his 2 month checkup today!! He's 13 lbs 13 oz!! I missed the doc say his length, but I think she said his head is 40cm :) 75th percentile for weight, 50th for length and 50th for head circ. He also got 2 shots and did really well, he only cried for a few seconds after each one. I'm really hoping he doesn't get a fever from them! But we have some tylenol on hand in case. I'm such a proud mama! He did so well!

Here's a pic from a photo shoot we did a week ago!

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 3:14pm

Ellie's appointment was last week and it went well.  She was 9 lbs, 14 oz. which puts her in the 24th percentile for weight. Considering we started in the 5th percentile, we're very pleased! (We're still exclusively breast feeding.) She was 22.5 inches long and her head was 39 cm., which put her just above the 50th percentile for both.  Poor little girl had to get four shots, two in each leg, so she also got her first taste of baby tylenol! 

Expecting baby #1 August 8th 2012! It's a girl!
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:18am
Slightly envious of all that hair, my older DS looked bald in pics until he was over a year, and Sean's got the same super thin hair. Of course, Quinn is blonde and Sean is either a blonde or a red head (like mommy), so its a little less surprising that you can't see hair in pics with them.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 2:03pm

Miss Ellie and I had our appointments this morning! She's doing really well and has been such a trooper! She weighs 11 lbs. 4 oz., measures 23 inches and her HC is 14.5 inches.

Side note: Big sister Mallory was 10.5 lbs. and 22 inches long and Big Sister Addyson was 11 lbs. 1 oz. and 22 3/4 inches long. So they are all very comparable at the same age.

She had 3 shots and an oral vaccination today. She cried more when the doctor looked in her ears than when she got her shots. This is the first time I didn't cry because she literally stopped when I picked her up and then fell asleep as soon as I passed her off to my husband!

She slept for 2 hours after getting done at the doctor. She's been up to nurse and play for a little while now since getting home though. The nurses couldn't get over all her hair. Ellie was cooing and talking everyones ear off while at the doctor!

Here is the picture I just took of her.

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 5:19pm

Alby just had his ONE month checkup today and he's already 11 lbs!! And here I was worried I wasn't producing enough milk for him :smileytongue: hee hee he's getting to be quite the pudge ball now <3

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 12:35am
Technically I have a July Firefly, but not much going on with that board, and I was sort of straddling the two boards (my dd was born 7/31), so here I am!
Stats: little lady Clara was 13lb 1 oz and 25 inches long. She was 10 oz and 1 inch behind her older sis at that age! Her vax were pretty bad--the nurse really jabbed her, and they were out of the combo vax, so she had to get three shots. She is so fair-skinned she turned purple while she was screaming, she was so mad! I felt horrible. Poor thing. Then she slept the rest of the day. :smileyhappy:

She's been great ever since, although she also has a stuffy nose (has had for a week or so). And yesterday she mastered rolling from tummy to back! Did it 5 times in a row. So cute!
pregnancy
iVillage Member
In reply to:
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 4:32pm

Just got back from Mason'a apt. He is 11 lbs 9 oz and 22.8 inches already! Shots went okay. He was sad for a little until I nursed him and he has been quiet since. I slipped him some Tylenol before the apt and will give him a bath tonight. Poor little buddy.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to:
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 6:03pm

My little guy is behind, he's only 1 month on Tuesday! I guess technically I should now be with the September board, but I love you guys! :smileysad: I don't wanna switch!

So Alby won't be going for his 2 month checkup 'til November. He's got a slight heart murmur so he's going for an echocardiogram on Nov. 1st and we'll get the results at his checkup a week or two after that.