Funny story :)

iVillage Member
Funny story :)
Sat, 09-29-2012 - 10:35pm

I am a returning student. My minor is in music, which means that all the other students in that program are literally half my age.  My main professor is a couple years younger than me and expecting her first baby two weeks after me.  I have taken some time off from music because it's impossible to play the oboe when you have no tummy muscles.  Anyway, I hadn't seen my professor or other music classmates since Spring Finals.  I went to a recital last night and saw my professor and she is soooooooooo tiny!  I look like I have a huge watermelon under my shirt, she looks like she has a grapefruit. Seriously.   Then one of my classmates walks in and sees me and her eyes bug out and she loudly exclaims "Your HUGE!!!".  Then she was so embarrassed.  It was sooooo funny. Everyone around laughed including me because I know I am huge.  That's the difference between first baby and sixth baby.  :smileyhappy: 

Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers